+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Such a shame this game will not survive GW2 and SWtor

Telaran

Default Such a shame this game will not survive GW2 and SWtor

Even if I wanted to stay I wouldn't because Trion has no clue how to balance pvp. Warriors still way OP, and Rogues still just a desert even with 1.5.

Cool. Can I have your stuff?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nautika View Post
    Even if I wanted to stay I wouldn't because Trion has no clue how to balance pvp. Warriors still way OP, and Rogues still just a desert even with 1.5.
    cool story bro!

I can has your stuff?
    Last edited by Zoam; 09-26-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Rift Master

Swtor is a joke. i mean it. seriously. It is a freaking joke! They actually payed voice actors that can't act worth a damn to do voice overs that sounds like idiots. The animation in the game looks like it belongs on a playstation 1 console at best, maybe a N64, not ta mention the omgwtf did u do to the lore?

The only thing, and i mean the ONLY thing ToR has going for it is Starwars fan boys willing to dive in to a cheesy choppy mmo that is pieced together with duct tape and elmar's glue.

Rift may or may not sink who knows? But ToR is going to utterly bomb off the face of the planet. I'm not a ToR fan by but if i was i would be furious at the heaping pail of cow dung being preduced by Bioware, and if i was a CEO at EA i'd demand my money back!
    Last edited by Gill; 09-27-2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: rude

Ascendant

Then you will love to hear that MYTHIC, the masters of pvp BALANCE, who had such a tremendous success with Warhammer Online, are in charge of SWTOR PvP? ^^
    Last edited by Antigonos; 09-26-2011 at 08:55 PM.

I am very excited for GW2. Because it's free I feel there's room. I have no issue keeping a sub based game while trying it out. I did check out SWTOR and I have to say I wasn't even the slightest bit impressed. I have a hard time believing it's gonna do well aside from the fans that would pay for star wars poo if it was sold.

Rift Master

Sounds like some noob got powned tonight in a wf by a warrior. Now i'm not going to post the patchnotes but i do read up on this and it sounds like you don't have a clue what your talking about. I mean what do you really want from Trion? Nerf Warriors to complete and total uselessness? Buff rogues so they don't even have to bother with being in stealth or at range to take down a play?

Think ToR is going to have any since of balance? lol i don't think so. Bad pvp'er going to whine and complain that X class is op cause he or she sux at pvp.

I've played TWO warriors in the game and have leveled TWO rogues to 50. I have been taken down by some really great rogues that just know what their doing and i've weaseled my way into defeating some nasty warriors on my rogue alts.

oh and how come you didn't mention how OP Clerics are? Some cleric builds are just nasty and can WTFpown any rogue or warrior out there but your not pointing them out are you?
    Last edited by Gill; 09-27-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: rude

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    Then you will love to hear that MYTHIC, the masters of pvp BALANCE, who had such a tremendous success with Warhammer Online, are in charge of SWTOR PvP? ^^
    you can polish a turd but its still a turd!

Good luck having pvp balanced in ANY game. Maybe GW2 will be able to, but NC Soft didn't manage to balance pvp in Aion either so I wouldn't hold my breath.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Such a shame this thread won't survive the night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    Such a shame this thread won't survive the night...
    It might, the CM's have been busy all day trying to clean up the forums after two days of not really doing it, odds are it's going to be a slow night. There are still about 5-6 threads still up with the normal doom-sayers.

You think this is bad? There still doing it on EQ 1, and man is that game still earning money, so much so that it still dosent need to talk about itself all the time to get people to play it.

Rifts here, it might not end up being the strongest MMO on the market, but it'll have it's nitch untill the company pulls the plug.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilm View Post
    Rifts here, it might not end up being the strongest MMO on the market, but it'll have it's nitch untill the company pulls the plug.
    Of course. But you know how the doom-sayers are. Once their favorite game comes out, anything else not pulling top sales is "dead".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

We will see but both games are months away.
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6849/senokasigzl1.jpg
    Senoko - R50 Rogue, Greybriar - Guardian
    Subscribe/Watch my vids! - http://www.youtube.com/user/iTzSenoko
    Check out my livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/Senoko
    Latest PvP video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AV7xpAFSg

Rift Master

If you want balanced PVP, go play an FPS

i don't know....I hear that once RAGE releases id is going to plow on through with Doom 4....which should be interesting to see...
    Last edited by Typrop; 09-26-2011 at 09:52 PM.

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast