+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any fans of Supernatural?

  1. #1
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default Any fans of Supernatural?

    What's your favrite episode over the last 6 seasons?

    Who's your favorite character?

    What do you like / dislike about the series?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Naethir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    What's your favrite episode over the last 6 seasons?

    Who's your favorite character?

    What do you like / dislike about the series?
    Is that the show with the three witch sisters who battle demons? :O
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Matriarche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naethir View Post
    Is that the show with the three witch sisters who battle demons? :O
    LOL no, thats Charmed. This one is the one with the two really cute/hot brothers who hunt demons. I'm a fan of the show, I think the season 8 comes out soon?
    Last edited by Matriarche; 09-26-2011 at 12:46 PM.

  4. #4
    Champion Cassiel of harrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    519

    Default

    HERE! Just picked up Season 6 on blueray and got about halfway through it. Unfortunately its the only way I can catch the series now. And its season 7 that comes out soon.

    And my favorite character is the Impala. Almost had my hands on one not too long ago if it weren't for being broke.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    HERE! Just picked up Season 6 on blueray and got about halfway through it. Unfortunately its the only way I can catch the series now. And its season 7 that comes out soon.

    And my favorite character is the Impala. Almost had my hands on one not too long ago if it weren't for being broke.
    I just finished watching season 6. I also don't get alot of television time, so have to wait for them to come out on DVD/bluray. Can't imagine what will happen in season 7, can't wait to find out.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Naethir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I just finished watching season 6. I also don't get alot of television time, so have to wait for them to come out on DVD/bluray. Can't imagine what will happen in season 7, can't wait to find out.
    Oh, that show, my mom watches that.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

  7. #7
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Great show.

    I love Cas. Very interested where this season is going with him.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

  8. #8
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Great show.

    I love Cas. Very interested where this season is going with him.
    I loved Cas, until the end of season 6
    Last edited by Sinndel; 09-26-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Hoss616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    I liked it up to season 5, season 6 I really really did not like.
    Hoss

  10. #10
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I loved Cas, until the end of season 6
    Yeah, he's not a puppy dog anymore.

    But... I'm willing to see how this goes.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

  11. #11
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Yeah, he's not a puppy dog anymore.

    But... I'm willing to see how this goes.
    Knowing their track reccord, season 7 will start with him going "LOL just kidding, I'll put the souls back". Just like how season 6 started with the return of yellow eyes... JUST KIDDING it was a Djinn... lol kay...
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  12. #12
    Champion Cassiel of harrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Great show.

    I love Cas. Very interested where this season is going with him.
    Best quote ever:

    "What happened to you Cas?"
    "I found a liquor store"
    "And..."
    "I drank it"

  13. #13
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    Best quote ever:

    "What happened to you Cas?"
    "I found a liquor store"
    "And..."
    "I drank it"
    That's probably the best quote evar, but a close second is from The Curious Case of Dean Winchester:

    Man Witch: I can't let you leave without a little parting gift *Claps three times*
    Sam: What did you do?
    Man Witch: You'll find out soon enough.
    Sam: *Shifts uncomfortably and tries not to scratch his junk*
    Dean: Dude, I think that He-Witch gave you the clap.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  14. #14
    RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    I have seen quite a few of the episodes. All mixed up. I really need to watch them in order.. it's an awesome show.

    Plus... you know Sam and Dean are hot. ;)

  15. #15
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Just watched episode one. That was really... interesting.


    Poor Cas

    Death was awesome as always. Seriously, good actor for the part.

    Looks like Season 7 should be fun
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts