+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Nightmares

Default Hair Nightmares

Sup Off Topic. I've got something interested here:

The deaf barber! We've all had one! Tell us your nightmare stories. Maybe you looked like Spock?

Here's mine:

I wear my hair long. Slightly past the collar long, Kurt Cobain long. I started to look like a hippie, so I go into the barber and request a trim and layers. "One inch off," I say.

Guys, one inch off does NOT mean one inch from the hairline. No, no, no. It doesn't. So for now I look like a pissed off Justin Bieber. Thank you, hair cutters everywhere.
    I can type anything here and it'll show up under what I say? Coolbeans.

Shield of Telara

Being shaved bald again wouldn't please me, so it would ahve to be for a really good reason. Unlike most women, I didn't exactly look girly there.
    Last edited by Lienda; 09-22-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    Apparently, I cheered about the last green puzzle piece for nothing. I can't play now at all.

Nothing like being a punk drunk as hell and deciding that you want to do a do it yourself Mohawk at 3 in the morning using nothing more than the sideburn trimmers on an electric shaver.

And lets not forget passing out drunk while dying your hair....

Shadowlander

Cut your own hair in future, save money and save looking like justin bieber.

I had my hair straightened by a hairdresser back when i was 15. To my horror, when the towel was removed, so was the majority of my hair. At 15 and being a girl, its not my best look to date. I think i cried for almost a year.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread