+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What kind of tv shows do you watch?

Default What kind of tv shows do you watch?

I like to spend time on Hulu when I'm not studying or playing games. Having said that, I've been having small chats with a neighbor about various shows that we've been introducing to each other and I'm kind of curious how many other people have watched these. I'm not even sure which ones are even on TV considering mine is rarely ever on (aside from movies I have no reason to turn it on).

I've got every season of Supernatural and SG:1 on DVD. On hulu I've been watching Misfits, Booth at the End, And Jeremiah. Also for some reason I'm fascinated with cooking shows, and I watch a lot of stuff that Chef Ramsey does and Iron Chef America. I'll be starting on ARK once I've caught up with everything else. I started watching Alpha's but syfy in all their wisdom decided to only air episode 1 and 7 on Hulu (personally I feel that station nosedived when whatsherface took over).

Anyone else have anything fascinating that they have been catching?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    I like to spend time on Hulu when I'm not studying or playing games. Having said that, I've been having small chats with a neighbor about various shows that we've been introducing to each other and I'm kind of curious how many other people have watched these. I'm not even sure which ones are even on TV considering mine is rarely ever on (aside from movies I have no reason to turn it on).

I've got every season of Supernatural and SG:1 on DVD. On hulu I've been watching Misfits, Booth at the End, And Jeremiah. Also for some reason I'm fascinated with cooking shows, and I watch a lot of stuff that Chef Ramsey does and Iron Chef America. I'll be starting on ARK once I've caught up with everything else. I started watching Alpha's but syfy in all their wisdom decided to only air episode 1 and 7 on Hulu (personally I feel that station nosedived when whatsherface took over).

Anyone else have anything fascinating that they have been catching?
    Perry Mason

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

I started watching Fringe based on recommendations of another thread like this, and I was surprised and really liked it. It's the freakiest show ever.

Right now though I'm watching Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena, which just came out on DVD. It's a prequel mini-series to Spartacus: Blood And Sand (?), both of which are jaw-droppingly gory and sexy. Not for kids. Unfortunately, the star of Blood And Sand (whose illness caused the original cancelation of the second season and the creation of the prequel instead) just died of Lymphoma.
    Last edited by Silverangel69; 09-21-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Shadowlander

Default pfft

wtb Glee cuz I am a Neil Doty and Peter Max wannabe. rip the shirt how cliche my name is Pat

Series i'm currently watching or waiting for a next season:
    Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead

Also frequently watch series more to my gf's liking:
    Castle, Bones, White Collar etc
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

Currently enjoying The Borgias. Looking forward to the new series of The Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire.

The Walking Dead, Castle, Psych, Game of Thrones, and 30Rock are among my favorites.
    http://meeki.net/images/sketch/rift/forumsig.png

Pretty Little Liars, I am totally addicted to that show lol.

Also, old reruns of MacGyver on DVD.........yes, I had a major crush on him
    Last edited by kissmybuns; 09-22-2011 at 04:17 AM.

<Amazonia> Leader - Sunrest Server
    It's only a game ... until you get a piece of Asph.

How is the walking dead? I've seen a few previews for it and thought the special effects looked decent but the acting seemed a bland. I had the opportunity to pick up the season a while back but I wasn't sure if it was worth the money or not.

Mostly cartoons. The shows I watch the most are Spongebob Squarepants, The Fairly Oddparents, Phineas and Ferb, The Might Bee, etc.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Big Bang Theory. Only show I've watched in 6 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

I never really watched TV until House came out - god i love that show (up to season 6) and ended up buying the box set of season 1 - 5 last year.

I also was a fan of heroes but watched it late (last year).

All of a sudden i find myself mesmorised by the auditions of x factor.. where do those people come from? lol - also im quite into american chopper and hot rod but being in the uk and not having sky its the same old episodes over and over

The BEST tv show EVER though has to be... Celebrity Juice.... POTATOE
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, Game of Thrones, Lost,

Just a few of my favorite TV shows. Although I dont watch them on TV lol. I hate commercials.

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    How is the walking dead? I've seen a few previews for it and thought the special effects looked decent but the acting seemed a bland. I had the opportunity to pick up the season a while back but I wasn't sure if it was worth the money or not.
    I love it. It's no where near as good as the comic book/graphic novel but it is good. Acting isn't bad at all and the zombies are well done, better than I've seen in most movies. Definitely a must watch. Season two starts Oct. 16th!
    http://meeki.net/images/sketch/rift/forumsig.png

I mainly watch National geographic(wild too), animal planet, discovery channel, and the history channel. Pretty much anything on science, history, and animals.

Other than that the daily show, Dr.who, and every now and then I'l catch south park or futurama

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast