+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zoam

Thread: Gears of War3

Default Gears of War3

Im just glade Gears Of War3 is out tonight. Rift had my attention with the invasions. Now that they slowed down and people not farming them its like every other game. Cant wait to buy Gears and say good by to RIFT and WoW. Thought this game was going to have the potintial.

ummmmm okay.....
    have fun?

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

Ascendant

He says that Rift is just like every other game while he goes off on a generic FPS thats like every other braindead FPS there is..

I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoam View Post
    He says that Rift is just like every other game while he goes off on a generic FPS thats like every other braindead FPS there is..

I laughed.
    It is one of the reasons that I've found myself drawn to the MMO genre over the past 14 years... you can pay a sub for the same ol' same ol' month after month, or you can spend how much each week buying game after game that is the same ol' same ol'...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zoam View Post

I laughed.

It's actually a third person shooter not an FPS but it's still just a shooter when it comes down to it.

Enjoy Gears of War, sorry you don't feel like playing Rift anymore.

The Gears of War series are the only games that I've ever played that gives me motion sickness. I've played hundreds of games, FPS, 3rd person games etc. and Gears is the only game where this happens so I never got to play them really.

+ Reply to Thread