+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Define off topic?

General of Telara

Default Define off topic?

So the multicultural/slang translation thread gets moved to offtopic but the ToR bashing thread stays in general? Before I say anything bad about the moderation I would like to see what you guys constitute as off topic? Because it sure doesnt fit my definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Many have quitted, they are lost almost half of the servers they started. I hop in next MMO for sure. Rift is awesome game but PVP is just crap.
    Lol really now?

Sword of Telara

off topic, anything not related to rift.
    but mostly the basic rules apply like No politics, no racism (no idea how someone can be one anyway online)
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by abisha View Post
    off topic, anything not related to rift.
    but mostly the basic rules apply like No politics, no racism (no idea how someone can be one anyway online)
    etc.
    Go to any video streaming site (break, Ebaumsworld, YouTube) and you'll see your answer. Acting like a member of the *** seems to be the new troll now days.

it's a store in the mall where people with to much money and to little teast shop at
    The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of those you don't agree with
    Eleanor Holmes Norton

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    Go to any video streaming site (break, Ebaumsworld, YouTube) and you'll see your answer. Acting like a member of the *** seems to be the new troll now days.
    2011, and people not know what Racism is, martin luther king turns in his grave...

+ Reply to Thread