+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man I miss old Eq

Default Man I miss old Eq

Well stop missing it and start playing it. A bunch of us are on the project 199server and has been an awesome time while we wait for Rift. Average people a night is 800 plus so expects camps all over again. I think kunark is coming out in a few months not sure. All I know is everything is going to the original timeline.

www.project1999.org

Look for me in game. I am under the same forum name!

Yila

looks like a wow clone

Quote Originally Posted by charlionfire View Post
    looks like a wow clone
    LMAO classic!

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Quote Originally Posted by charlionfire View Post
    looks like a wow clone
    ditto...,,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    LMAO classic!
    he beat me to it

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    he beat me to it
    lol it was the first thing that came to my mind as well, was so ready to type it then saw Charlion did already ... then i was sad.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

this thread wins

I'm confused.

It looks like I have to register on the torrent website and pay to download the Titanium client ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slyde View Post
    I'm confused.

It looks like I have to register on the torrent website and pay to download the Titanium client ?
    I don't think using the Torrent requires registeration (I downloaded it on May it wasn't the case back then).

I have a Dark Elf Shadow Knight there, I will seek you out Yila if you need any help. I'm not rich or a high level yet but I know it's a tough life starting at level 1!

Honestly, OP are you trying to get the project shut down? Emulated servers are illegal, mate, and advertising them will get them shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Honestly, OP are you trying to get the project shut down? Emulated servers are illegal, mate, and advertising them will get them shut down.
    Awakened Nostalgia - EverQuest Relived

It looks like their server is being advertised pretty well already. I think if they were going to get shut down it would have happened by now.

Not sure the yare worried about it, there's been threads about it everywhere including TTH, MMORPG, and Massively.

Hmm I guess I misght start playing it then.. Seen this "Project" few times, but all of the times I could not master enough courage to start playing the game... Well I heard they had really awsome necromancers.. So off I go, in few moments... Hopefully...
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Elladar View Post
    Hmm I guess I misght start playing it then.. Seen this "Project" few times, but all of the times I could not master enough courage to start playing the game... Well I heard they had really awsome necromancers.. So off I go, in few moments... Hopefully...
    I'll let u know up front. After all these years it is tough to stomach it after how games have changed. In good and bad ways. The one thing that didn't get me that others hated was the graphics. To me it just wasn't as pretty looking.

My biggest kicker was the combat was wayyy too boring for me after going through these years. Not the speed per say, but just...its very streamline. I have a Ogre SK, Eurdite Mage, and Barbarian Rogue and I just couldn't drive any of em home, ending in the mid 40s.

But for those who want the old school feel there it is. Playing P1999 really lets u know that mmos have come a long way.

Muss you need to do your research. It is not illigal to have project 1999 unless you are paying for it monthly / Read the terms and conditions or on the faq page on the project 1999 website. IGn and other gaming websites have done write ups about how good project 1999 is. And Smedley is fully aware about project 1999.

Yila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast