+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Diablo 3 needs to hurry up.

Plane Touched

Default Diablo 3 needs to hurry up.

Because watching guilds you join fall apart because you rely on people who flake out for raiding sucks.

Hitting P8 in 2 weekends makes the game boring again when you run around and just own everyone.

Diablo 3 doesn't have me rely on anyone to play the game or reach endgame, which makes it 10 times better than Rift and any MMO that has 20 man raiding.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment, and the main reason why I'll be done with MMO's that rely on other people very soon when D3 releases. People just aren't reliable.
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

Yeah! I love giving money to Activision and reinforcing their horrible business practices!

Wait. No, I don't. I'd much rather give my money to gaming studios and publishers that don't treat their customer base like scum.

Casuals will be casuals!

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Have fun with your real money auction house

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Lande View Post
    Yeah! I love giving money to Activision and reinforcing their horrible business practices!

Wait. No, I don't. I'd much rather give my money to gaming studios and publishers that don't treat their customer base like scum.
    Oh, like Trion has responded to my post about re-using graphics on gear, or updating the new pvp gear, or anyone else who's brought it up. They're no different. Regardless of who makes it, you still need PEOPLE to play this game to its fullest extent. (The ones that actually show up for raids and don't screw over the others that take their time out of the day or evening to show up)
    Last edited by Brod; 08-20-2011 at 12:01 PM.

and the main reason why I'll be done with MMO's that rely on other people
    AHhahahahaa!

DELICIOUS!

if i had to pick my top 3 non-mmo games/series, it would be diablo, tomb raider, and elder scrolls..

but i wont be buying diablo 3, theyve just gone too far from what i loved about diablo/diablo2:LoD

plus the whole real money for items thing, and they got rid of my class, the necromancer and NO, witch doctor is NOT the same thing

either way, diablo 3 will not be getting my money unfortunately

When you think Diablo 3, you hope it to be as good as Diablo 2 was at the time.

Problem is, as Starcraft 2 has shown, is that the "old" Blizzard that made Diablo 2 and Starcraft 1 the quality games that they were, is long dead.

Now, you have new Blizzard, who releases terribad and lame games such as new WoW expansions, Starcraft 2, and soon Diablo 3.

You will be so disappointed when you first play it, you'll go back to whining about mmos in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    Oh, like Trion has responded to my post about re-using graphics on gear, or updating the new pvp gear, or anyone else who's brought it up. They're no different. Regardless of who makes it, you still need PEOPLE to play this game to its fullest extent. (The ones that actually show up for raids and don't screw over the others that take their time out of the day or evening to show up)
    Wow, you're relating Activison's business practices with Trion not personally responding to your posts? Are you completely insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    You do realize that different games have different art styles right and that not all games are going to have armor and weapons that look like they came from an anime that was drawn by a guy tripping on shrooms?

Just because you have a guild or alliance with bad quality control is not an indictment of the game it's an indictment of your guild's leadership. I am in a casual raid guild and do you know what we do? First we have an app process for raiding (anyone can join the guild, just everyone can't raid). If we accept your app we give you a trial period. For the few drama kings and queens that get theough the trial process what do we do? We warn them and then kick them before the drama can screw with the over all raid force. The fact this game allows for people to spec multiple roles means a handfull of back ups can step in and take the place of the drama peeps.

Structure and leadership are the keys to successful guilds, not Trion's.

Quote Originally Posted by titansgrip View Post
    AHhahahahaa!

DELICIOUS!
    Oh God, I missed that quote. That's fantastic.

you still need PEOPLE to play this game to its fullest extent.
    Oh hell yes, it keeps on giving!

Thread has brightened my day with lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Odnoc View Post
    Have fun (MAKING MONEY) with your real money auction house
    Fixed it thar.

Crazy idea here, OP.....

Have you tried Single-Player RPGs?
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
    Crazy idea here, OP.....

Have you tried Single-Player RPGs?
    I have, and they don't last long enough. There is no "endgame" once you reach the end. The end is the end.
    Last edited by Brod; 08-20-2011 at 01:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast