+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Buying a new car!

Default Buying a new car!

Or maybe preowned, but it's still new to me!!!

So the reason I'm posting is I'm looking for opinions. I've basically narrowed down the options based on what I can afford, and what I think looks nice, to the Hyundai Genesis, or the Mitsubishi Eclipse.

I'm partial to the Eclipse myself, but what do you think? Wich one's more girly?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

I guess you know Top Gear.
    If you have a problem with deciding which car is best try their website and read the articles about your cars there. http://www.topgear.com/uk/
    "Trolls are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Or maybe preowned, but it's still new to me!!!

So the reason I'm posting is I'm looking for opinions. I've basically narrowed down the options based on what I can afford, and what I think looks nice, to the Hyundai Genesis, or the Mitsubishi Eclipse.

I'm partial to the Eclipse myself, but what do you think? Wich one's more girly?
    If the Eclipse has a turbo, be careful.

I remember when they first came out they had a real issue with those blowing out. I don't know how they are today so I'd check.

I think the paint color will mostly determine how 'girly' it looks. If the car is black, no one will probably think it's girly, and better accessories come in black.

If it's red, yellow, orange... you need to watch out. Those are 'fruity' colors. Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingstock View Post
    If the Eclipse has a turbo, be careful.

I remember when they first came out they had a real issue with those blowing out. I don't know how they are today so I'd check.

I think the paint color will mostly determine how 'girly' it looks. If the car is black, no one will probably think it's girly, and better accessories come in black.

If it's red, yellow, orange... you need to watch out. Those are 'fruity' colors. Literally
    Haven't heard anything about Turbo's blowing out recently, in fact, my current car has a turbo and I haven't had an issue with it. Also, RED IS A SEXY COLOR. Not fruity at all. I can't decide between the sunset pearlescent and the red, wich color I like better. D:
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Ok, also add the new Camaro to the List.

Also within my price range, and a very hawt car.

Haven't heard anything about Turbo's blowing out recently, in fact, my current car has a turbo and I haven't had an issue with it. Also, RED IS A SEXY COLOR. Not fruity at all. I can't decide between the sunset pearlescent and the red, wich color I like better. D:
    Red is a sexy color, but guys don't want to be 'sexy', right?

Ok, also add the new Camaro to the List.

Also within my price range, and a very hawt car.
    Camaro will add much more manly stature than those other two cars, hands down.

Forget the other two.

Red is a sexy color, but guys don't want to be 'sexy', right?
    Camaro will add much more manly stature than those other two cars, hands down.

Forget the other two.
    I think you're confusing me with a guy. I am not one, and therfor girly is what I'm going for :P

Soulwalker

I would say either the Genesis or the camaro, which basically comes down to foreign or domestic if you are American. I think the Genesis does not come v6 stock as well, but I could be wrong.

I have actually been looking at getting a new Camaro as well, maybe the 2LT cause I want the leather and all the fun extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbindallas View Post
    I would say either the Genesis or the camaro, which basically comes down to foreign or domestic if you are American. I think the Genesis does not come v6 stock as well, but I could be wrong.

I have actually been looking at getting a new Camaro as well, maybe the 2LT cause I want the leather and all the fun extras.
    I do like the Camaro, and it being domestic is a plus. Another plus is how GM lets you customize your own Trim, while Mitsubishi and Hyundai both sell you a package upgrade wich just includes every option and increases the price like 10k dollars.

One downside is I'd be constantly afraid it might turn into a 20 ft tall robot and try to save the planet.
    Last edited by Sinndel; 07-12-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Sez

Camaro is sexy
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

I do like the Camaro, and it being domestic is a plus. Another plus is how GM lets you customize your own Trim, while Mitsubishi and Hyundai both sell you a package upgrade wich just includes every option and increases the price like 10k dollars.

One downside is I'd be constantly afraid it might turn into a 20 ft tall robot and try to save the planet.
    Don't be afraid, I think the world could use some saving about now.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

Ascendant

I used to drive an old old camaro and when the new one came out I was pretty stoked about getting one...until everyone else did. Its sick looking and is apparently pretty nice to drive but its become so common its basically the new Mustang. Unfortunately the same thing happened with the Infinity G5...so nice but so common.

The genesis looks like a nice one but I know nothing about Hyundai's.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Shadowlander

What price range are you working in?

Out of those choices, I say go with the Camaro ONLY if you go with the SS package :P
    Jatein
    Primordial Fury
    Deepwood-PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Jatein View Post
    What price range are you working in?

Out of those choices, I say go with the Camaro ONLY if you go with the SS package :P
    The Camaro 1SS and Camaro 2SS are both out of my price range =/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast