Thread: WoW is getting desperate.

Default WoW is getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlas View Post
    Yeah, that news is a week old.
    5 days by my count.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mav986 View Post
    5 days by my count.
    So, you reposted something that you knew everyone already knew about?

You trying to troll or feel good about a thread you started that may get a bunch of responses including trolling?
    I really hate people.

You trying to troll or feel good about a thread you started that may get a bunch of responses including trolling?
    Actually, I was unaware this had been posted before. I'm going based on when the article was posted by games.on.net.

Nice try though.

Soulwalker

Rift likely had nothing to do with this, and I highly doubt that this is any signs of desperation on anyones part, the change to their trial accounts is likely a marketing ploy. Not saying Rift is bad, but the impact it has had is minimal.

Saying Rift scared WoW is like saying you scared Muhammad Ali. You can think what you like, but you didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    Saying Rift scared WoW is like saying you scared Muhammad Ali. You can think what you like, but you didn't.
    I loled...
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

WoW still has over 11 million subscribers? What would they be getting desperate about?

Rift on the otherhand, I believe has under 1million subs? Could be wrong, but either way. WoW > Rift. Always will.

As I've said before, WoW clones are never successful(Rift), at least in the long term. The real thing will always be better.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyhomes View Post
    WoW still has over 11 million subscribers? What would they be getting desperate about?

Rift on the otherhand, I believe has under 1million subs? Could be wrong, but either way. WoW > Rift. Always will.

As I've said before, WoW clones are never successful(Rift), at least in the long term. The real thing will always be better.

And here YOU are playing Rift. Just go back to wow and stop trolling !!

Rift Disciple

I'm not going to say Rift is a threat to WoW, or that I'm even going to be playing it for much longer (going on vacation for a week, and then coming back to see that your entire guild quit and that your server which you enjoyed was turned "trial only" does something to irreparably sour your opinion of a game, whoever's fault that may be), BUT people like you are the exact reason that I quit WoW. Learn proper English, stop throwing around naughty words that you learned in school today, stop trash talking, and grow up.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 07-11-2011 at 06:12 AM. Reason: removed deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by Jothan View Post
    I'm not going to say Rift is a threat to WoW, or that I'm even going to be playing it for much longer (going on vacation for a week, and then coming back to see that your entire guild quit and that your server which you enjoyed was turned "trial only" does something to irreparably sour your opinion of a game, whoever's fault that may be), BUT people like you are the exact reason that I quit WoW. Learn proper English, stop throwing around naughty words that you learned in school today, stop trash talking, and grow up.
    Aside from his lack of capitolization, a misplaced "a" and the utter lack of periods his english was above average for these forums. Now, what he had to say, however, was most disagreeable.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 07-11-2011 at 06:13 AM.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

I didn't know about it. Stop trying to be some internet tough guy who "speaks on behalf of the Internet", nobody cares about your thoughtless opinion.
    Last edited by Apowl; 07-04-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paiin2 View Post
    And here YOU are playing Rift. Just go back to wow and stop trolling !!

You're wrong, I don't. I did buy the game when it first came out and left within the first 3 weeks.

Somehow I still have access to the forums. Nice try though.

If you think that shows Blizzard is "desperate" than wait until September when all of the 6 month pre-paids bail on Rift.

Then you'll see Trion pull out all the stops from having to engage in massive server mergers before the holiday season, which would spell D O O M for the game.

Soulwalker

WoW is fine, the only thing which is gonna kill WoW is another Blizzard product.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast