+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard is very afraid, find out for yourself!

Rift Disciple

Default Blizzard is very afraid, find out for yourself!

Ok just for fun try posting on Warcrafts forums ANYTHING about WoW dying or anything about rift and see how long it takes before they remove it. Its pretty funny, ive done it 3 times and the longest the post lasted was 45 min. Now post that in RIFT s forums and see it last forever. That is one scared ship over there let me tell you. Trion isnt afraid of such threads and its not because they dont monitor the forums cuz they do. If you post something off colour or an obvious troll they spank you pretty fast believe you me. Blizzard is now a police state when it comes to their game and thats just funny.

You're posting on the forums of the most successful MMO in existence that the game is dying and you expect to be considered anything other than a troll? The difference is when you post it here, it's not trolling, because it's the truth.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
    Ok just for fun try posting on Warcrafts forums
    I'd rather dig my eyeballs out with dull, rusty spoons than go anywhere near WoW forums.
    Fare thee well
    Let your life proceed by its own design
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.

Telaran

Sinndell made much of a trol about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    You're posting on the forums of the most successful MMO in existence that the game is dying and you expect to be considered anything other than a troll? The difference is when you post it here, it's not trolling, because it's the truth.
    Very ironic, thanks!

Dzi
    Rift Disciple

Pot meet kettle.
    Last edited by Dzi; 07-03-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Ok just for fun try posting on Warcrafts forums ANYTHING about WoW dying or anything about rift and see how long it takes before they remove it. Its pretty funny, ive done it 3 times and the longest the post lasted was 45 min. Now post that in RIFT s forums and see it last forever. That is one scared ship over there let me tell you. Trion isnt afraid of such threads and its not because they dont monitor the forums cuz they do. If you post something off colour or an obvious troll they spank you pretty fast believe you me. Blizzard is now a police state when it comes to their game and thats just funny.

Are you 12 years old?
    "It always sound scarier when a hollerer talk soft."

Quote Originally Posted by Dzi View Post
    Pot meet kettle.
    Imsorrywhat?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Dzi
    Rift Disciple

Seriously though OP, aside from bringing Sinndel out to play, why go to the bother?

Dzi
    Rift Disciple

Imsorrywhat?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_cal...e_kettle_black

Quote Originally Posted by Dzi View Post
    Derp
    I know what the expression means, I just don't understand how you're applying it in this scenario.

They are removing it because it is forum to discuss WOW not Rift. I can only hope that mods on this forum were that active. If you are going to troll what do you expect? it has nothing to do with Blizzard beign scared it has always been like this even before Rift released. Stop grasping at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viln View Post

PvP is a test of manhood and most of you will fail.

Rift Disciple

Actually i am 36 and the other day i was siting on the throne with my iphone and thought "i wonder how wow is doing now?" so i googled "is wow dying" and noticed that NONE of the sources where from their forums. So just for fun, after that i looked up their forums and noticed that nothing about the state of the game in that regard was there.
    Needless to say after that while on the pooper (which is the place to be while looking at wows forums) I tried some experiments and the result was that any time of criticism or question in regards to wows present of future no matter how diplomatically put gets removed. Now this did not happen before Rift came around. As far as the most successful blah blah comment above. Wow is NOT the most successful game EVER, CoD for example, allows negative/ questioning things on its forums. WoW is NOT the end all be all it just came out at a time when playing video games was no longer a nerdy thing anymore and reaped the benefits.

Dzi
    Rift Disciple

I know what the expression means, I just don't understand how you're applying it in this scenario.
    I just think it's deliciously amusing that when others stir up badness about a game on it's forum you call it trolling, but you do it here and it's the truth according to Sinndel

Rift Disciple

Oh yeah btw all you have to post is " is wow dying?" on the forum and it gets erased. Which is a legit question. And that was the purpose of the post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast