+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When dating websites go wrong.

Default When dating websites go wrong.

oh deary, deary me Epic trollage

Still crying with laughter here
    My, that's a big one you've got there.

I didn't click your link but did you hear about that website "beautifulpeople.com" wich is a dating site exclusively for beautiful people? They accept or decline memberships based on your physical appearance. Well someone hacked them and the service allowed a bunch of ugly people to sign up for accounts. They had to send emails out to all their ugly applicants telling them the system made a mistake and they were too ugly to be on the website. XD
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Soulwalker

Smile

LOL! Thanks for this post, it just went viral in my office now

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I didn't click your link but did you hear about that website "beautifulpeople.com" wich is a dating site exclusively for beautiful people? They accept or decline memberships based on your physical appearance. Well someone hacked them and the service allowed a bunch of ugly people to sign up for accounts. They had to send emails out to all their ugly applicants telling them the system made a mistake and they were too ugly to be on the website. XD
    That's actually pretty funny, hm I wonder if I'd get accepted there. It'd be a point of pride "I was accepted on a website for being preeeeeeeetttttttetty!"
    Last edited by Valnen; 06-29-2011 at 10:52 AM.

LMFAO Some of those were epic. If I had someone send that to me as a response, Id die laughing.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

lol so would I, but I'd try and do one back...

Only my Paint skills aren't as good!
    My, that's a big one you've got there.

Omg, I spilled my bear all over the kb. Some of them are pure genius, like the drawing of the black girl, shoing just a mouth on a black screen.

+ Reply to Thread