+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Government spends 20 billion dollars a year to air condition tents.

Soulwalker

Default Government spends 20 billion dollars a year to air condition tents.

Shadowlander

I read the article and having been to iraq twice i find it neither suprising nor worrysome. Maybe we'll move to more efficiency maybe not either way the fuels still gonna go to supply the a/c and i agree with that.

Maybe we should invade cooler countries from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamaom View Post
    Maybe we should invade cooler countries from now on.
    Is there enough oil to bother going to them? I don't worry so much about the PR because the public will believe whatever the news tells them, but it's about the oil, man.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Or we could just leave.

Erect a giant wall that'd put China to shame, all the way around the USA. Make a worldwide broadcast of Obama sticking the world the finger. And then rely on renewable energy sources.

And Canada. Because we annex Canada and Puerto Rico first, and build walls around them.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Soulwalker

The USA tried to not get involved once, and it turned out to be a costly decision. No matter the choice that is made by our government people will be unhappy with it, no matter who is in the white house people will hate and try to smear their name. Sometimes decisions are made that need to be made regardless of how popular they are.

+ Reply to Thread