+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2029 Online (Having Fun)

Default 2029 Online (Having Fun)

Hello Telarians, Just wanted to show you guys a game that's Free and pretty damn fun, at first I thought it would be pretty dumb but after logging in and playing for the first few minutes i thought the game was worthy for some good entertainment, almost like Diablo in a way, I was very impressed, you get cool gear, awesome mounts all for free just for playing and completing quest, only took me 10 minute to install and play, it really is worth a shot, it's funny and fun, if any of you decide to try it let me know what you think, it's simple and allot of cool stuff.

Game has quest, Bosses, Cool Mounts, XP potions drop from mobs, Sweet armor...It's worth a look

http://2029.igg.com/
    Last edited by Evolution; 08-14-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Ehh not my style of game, ever try Runes of Magic? It's free to play and fun, though you do have an item shop, its how they get money. Sooo basically Free to Play but we will stealyour money through items you need in an item shop.
    Bloody it was on the front of its chest
    and long it barked at the father of magic;
    on rode Odin, the road resounded,
    he approached the high hall of Hel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlokk View Post
    Ehh not my style of game, ever try Runes of Magic? It's free to play and fun, though you do have an item shop, its how they get money. Sooo basically Free to Play but we will stealyour money through items you need in an item shop.
    RoM is fun, but very dependent on the Item Shop, i was lucky enough to be the first to get to top level when a new server came up, and sold alot of items for diamonds to get decent eq.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

+ Reply to Thread