+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To all the complainers about rift!

Default To all the complainers about rift!

Concerning Gameplay - Possibilities
    Oh i forgot to say that if you are using 51 specs, You did'nt take much time to explore possibilities
    51 Talents in 1 soul is All talents, Did you even look at some of those 51 talents?
    You should see the crazy builds i use In game, Amazingly Fun,
    Its so Out of the normal roles, Its such a unique Gameplay
    Btw on the cleric forums, There is the first one of my builds that i am sharing
    I will share some more later on ^^

What are your complaints? I see close to no flaws in "Rift"

Yes Everything is not perfect for you , Okay,

You would want the moon, When you would have it, You would want mars,

You will never be satisfied, Learn to enjoy the simple things,

And maybe learn The game "Rift" Is not only about your class having only weaknesses,

Its funny, The whiners will always complains about their weaknesses,

But what about their forces?

"Rift" Outclass "Wow" So easily, That is a speech from someone that is analyzing all details, All little things, That is pushing hard to know everything about rift,

I'm amazed sometimes the things I'm learning, Every day, The Constant streaming of evolution, At a very high level,

Seriously , Trion , Kudos, Only Look at 1.3

I'll Enumerate Some Excellent Changes,

Tons of new artifacts sets that rewards them that will play the game a little bit more than casuals
    New Raid UI , That will gives 2 types of Out of range distances,
    Improved Raid and X rifts Loot
    New pvp dailies,
    New world event in what 5-6 Phases,
    New Sources-Machines with integrated bonuses, For pvp, And water resist so far,
    A new slot for Synergy crystals, Not totally sure what it is so far,
    Guild Banks
    New Outfits from 3 zones,
    More rewards for artifacts
    Even more balanced classes
    New pvp essences with "Valor" on them
    A completely different currency system for Raiders
    You can now buy souls with plaques

Am i missing something new about 1.3? Sometimes it only appears as small details, But when you group them up, Its a pretty Solid patch all around, Sure its not perfect, They alrdy applied 3 hotfixes, Awesome work,

So for your Cons about 1.3? Can you give me some?

I forgot to mention that Pvp , From rank 5 Cleric healer, did'nt change at all, Pre 1.3 to 1.3

Oh you can now invite to a guild, Directly by right clicking on a name , We have 3 new guild perks to get some guild funds,

We have a full new 20 man Raid,

The best thing to do, In "Rift" Will always be to play the game, Relax, Enjoy,

If you play for loot, You play for the wrong reasons,

Whenever i log on "Rift" I never know what to do , From Crafting to sell, To Experts, To lead Raids, To Keep leveling my Rogue 44, To Test new builds, To imagine new creative builds, To Interact and chat with the community, Artifact chasing, Pvping to get my Rank 6 ,

How can you bored?

I'm not, And this rate i dont expect to be bored by 2020 with "Rift" but we never know ^^

Your only one, The Legendary Exxy
    Last edited by Exxyy; 06-28-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    How can you bored?
    Lack of anything interesting to do.
    Jaya
    Tertian of the <Children of Mechanus>
    Kaleida (Defiant)

Ascendant

I do not know why people continue to argue that just because there are things to do in the game, that it automatically means those things are fun. There is no correlation.

Rift Disciple

Gargle,gobble,gargle..mmm...Trion...mmm...gargle,g obble...

You're the player generic mmo writers dream of. I'm pretty sure you said exactly the same thing about whatever mmos you played before and will say exactly the same again about the next one.

Sez

I love the smell of a "cool story bro" in the morning...

Keep on enjoying this fine game.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Ascendant

By the editing, this must be shakespeare
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

how can we complain?

there is no reason to PVP (wooohooo dailies ... another faction to grind)
    there is nothing to do at 50 if you aren't a gear *****
    theres nothing to do at 50 if you hate grinding.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Rift Master

i support this thread. how could anyone want solo content? isn't that what consoles are for anyways? even in a FPS you gotta team up. Anytime you log on to the internet to play a game, especailly a mmorpg you should know that its about 1000's and even millions of players joining the same game. so work with your schedluals and see what free time you have and find a raiding guild to help you get geared and hit those raids.

there are tons of other things to do along the way to. but you gotta do them and don't expect everything to be a instant win for doing them. not every raid is going to drop an item for u, not every roll is going to be a straight 100, not every warfront is going to be a win.

But yeah relax and have fun with it, if you find yourself a little bored. log out. play a console for a few hours. you can always come back a little refreshed and toy around some more.

NO ONE EVER SAID AN MMO IS ALL YOU HAVE TO PLAY.

So for your Cons about 1.3? Can you give me some
    You mean, aside from the daily quests that fill me with nerd-rage? "Hey you, Ascended Hero -- go to Shimmersand for me, & pick up some eggs!"

/facepalm
    /headdesk

What do I get for doing these quests? King's Seals. I need 500 of them to get anything even remotely interesting, & the only item I can get that I'm at all interested in won't be available until phase 2. To get those seals, I get to spend days grinding stupid daily quests that make me want to throw my computer out the window, or .... rifts.

Yea, I'm bored to freekin' tears with stupid daily quests & the same instances, over & over & over again. But hey, at least there's a new raid instance I'll never see!

/facepalm
    /headdesk
    Fare thee well
    Let your life proceed by its own design
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.

Sez

Blame the people with no lives.

The idea of a "daily" quest is designed around the fact that people play this game TOO much. If everyone played less, then there wouldn't be daily speed bumps to stop the "hardcore" nerds from getting everything in 2 weeks.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersaladin View Post
    NO ONE EVER SAID AN MMO IS ALL YOU HAVE TO PLAY.
    Yes, noone has said that... why are you pretending that the people who have valid complaints about the game have said anything like that?
    Jaya
    Tertian of the <Children of Mechanus>
    Kaleida (Defiant)

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    how can we complain?

there is no reason to PVP (wooohooo dailies ... another faction to grind)
    there is nothing to do at 50 if you aren't a gear *****
    theres nothing to do at 50 if you hate grinding.
    All these are wrong, lol. You don't Raid for gear, and you shouldn't pvp just to get pvp gear. if you are your doing it wrong.

Raiding is about meeting new friends and hanging out to over coming a boss, or bosses and learning to function in a team.

PVP is about learning how to take down new players and even knowing what classes to avoid.

there is nothing more to do at 50 than you give yourself to do. So why play a consode if you don't want to see the next boss? Or get that upgrade? Isn't the cool boss and how he reacts fun enough to try and over come?

To this poster i'm responding to, it sounds like its really more you than its the game.

Ascendant

Yes, noone has said that... why are you pretending that the people who have valid complaints about the game have said anything like that?
    Because complaints on forums are stupid and a waste of time. Seriously, whats the point? There's way better ways to get Trion's attention than posting here because of something that didn't go your way.
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 06-28-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
    Cause some have. and i never said the game doesn't have issues that could be smoothed out over time. That's you putting your words into my mouth. so keep your own words

This game isn't perfect, but it is fun in its own way. And if you can't find the fun in it than your not looking in the right guilds/places.

I have faith that trion will take care of us and keep releasing content for us to toy with but their will always be some childish person coming here to rant over sinceless issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersaladin View Post
    All these are wrong, lol. You don't Raid for gear, and you shouldn't pvp just to get pvp gear. if you are your doing it wrong.

Raiding is about meeting new friends and hanging out to over coming a boss, or bosses and learning to function in a team.

PVP is about learning how to take down new players and even knowing what classes to avoid.

there is nothing more to do at 50 than you give yourself to do. So why play a consode if you don't want to see the next boss? Or get that upgrade? Isn't the cool boss and how he reacts fun enough to try and over come?

To this poster i'm responding to, it sounds like its really more you than its the game.
    A set of blocks can be fun, i am not sure I want to pay 15 bucks a month for them though.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast