+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if girls were a minority ?

Default What if girls were a minority ?

What if the world of online games was dominated by girls and guys were a minority ?!? Watch as the roles have switched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqTvd...eature=feedlik

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    What if the world of online games was dominated by girls and guys were a minority ?!? Watch as the roles have switched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqTvd...eature=feedlik
    I'm not gonna' lie. I love crude humor, and this was pretty funny.

Haseno
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
    I love my comma's, deal with it, chump.

Ascendant

Rumors are about 40% of wow players are females. I dont know if Blizzard released somekind of statistic but something I heard like 1-2 year back.
    Last edited by June; 06-28-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Rumors are about 40% of wow players are females. I dont know if Blizzard released somekind of statistic but something I heard like 1-2 year back.
    The most recent "study" says 42%. It's hard to say what exactly that means.

that was hilarious. and there are TONS of girls in WoW... more than any other game out there for sure, and i dont just mean #s but %s as well.

makes me almost feel sorry for female gamers :P
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I honestly didn't find this all that funny =/
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Our women members in our guild are starting to outnumber the men....I say about 60% are girl gamers...most of them are married or taken...
    Total Artifact Collection turn-ins: 182/300

Co-Leader of Sanatorium on Millrush.
    KoS: Chaotic Destiny and General Goods

Soulwalker

If girls were the majority in games well honestly I'd try to find another hobby than games. No offense to girls, and not trying to say gaming is a mans thing, I just prefer social contact with guys far far more than I do most girls. In most cases girls are emotional drama queens using MMO's as an open field of battle against other women. More or less a personal problem, but guys are way cooler a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnen View Post
    If girls were the majority in games well honestly I'd try to find another hobby than games. No offense to girls, and not trying to say gaming is a mans thing, I just prefer social contact with guys far far more than I do most girls. In most cases girls are emotional drama queens using MMO's as an open field of battle against other women. More or less a personal problem, but guys are way cooler a lot of the time.
    I'm a girl and I don't disagree with you at all.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Sez

It's a game. It makes literally zero difference either way.

A person's character is more important than their gender.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

In most cases girls are emotional drama queens using MMO's as an open field of battle against other women. More or less a personal problem, but guys are way cooler a lot of the time.
    Right.

Because all the ranting and name calling that occurs on these forums and in all the chat channels in game and all the loot drama in raids and all the trolling in /trade is all done, of course, by women.

Men simply don't do that sort of thing.

Right.

/rolleyes
    Cogito Ergo Femina Sum

Soulwalker

Because all the ranting and name calling that occurs on these forums and in all the chat channels in game and all the loot drama in raids and all the trolling in /trade is all done, of course, by women.

Men simply don't do that sort of thing.
    You can take your sarcastic voice down a notch, it's getting hard to breath with how stuffy it's become in here. I never said that men never do those things, hell I never even said it was women who did idle trolling in chat channels and forums. I'm just talking about actual contact with a chick *gasp* when in a guild, or in a party tends to end more often in drama, or someones getting generally bothered more often than when surrounded with only guys. No, it's not an exclusive thing, but in my PERSONAL observations that tends to be the case. Yes my personal observations, not yours, mine, yes everyone's personal observations vary but it doesn't invalidate what I've seen

I'm just talking about actual contact with a chick *gasp* when in a guild, or in a party tends to end more often in drama, or someones getting generally bothered more often than when surrounded with only guys.
    Curious how you determine the gender of all the people you party with. I rarely know this info (mainly because it's irrelevant and not germane to the situation at hand).

Your method?
    Cogito Ergo Femina Sum

Soulwalker

Curious how you determine the gender of all the people you party with. I rarely know this info (mainly because it's irrelevant and not germane to the situation at hand).
    Pre-Made groups, raiding with the guild

Pre-Made groups, raiding with the guild
    Good.

Can you answer the question?
    Cogito Ergo Femina Sum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast