+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For the lulz

Default For the lulz

I had to share this with fellow PC gamers XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxRp..._entertainment
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    lol as blatantly photoshopped as that is, I still chuckled slightly.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Rich Aemry

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I had to share this with fellow PC gamers XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxRp..._entertainment
    What was the humor in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Aemry View Post
    What was the humor in that?
    It's a spoof off old commercials about the environment that featured a crying Native American at the end.

Rich Aemry

Quote Originally Posted by Iamaom View Post
    It's a spoof off old commercials about the environment that featured a crying Native American at the end.
    I got that. It still wasn't humorous. Those commercials were sad, and this was just poor parody.
    Last edited by Rich Aemry; 06-27-2011 at 11:09 PM.

I got that. It still wasn't humorous. Those commercials were sad, and this was just poor parody.
    It was humorous, just not to you. Sense of humor varies from person to person. I personally love hyberbole and sarcasm. The aimbot got me laughing, then when the girl went through the ground to spawn camp I lost it. lol
    Last edited by Sinndel; 06-28-2011 at 05:57 AM.

Rich Aemry

It was humorous, just not to you. Sense of humor varies from person to person. I personally love hyberbole and sarcasm. The aimbot got me laughing, then when the girl went through the ground to spawn camp I lost it. lol
    Maybe I just don't find poorly made youtube videos funny. I dislike cats too --even my fiancee's. I do however find that new sprint commercial hilarious.

Maybe I just don't find poorly made youtube videos funny. I dislike cats too --even my fiancee's. I do however find that new sprint commercial hilarious.
    Link it up!

P.S. the video was not poorly made, now you're just being cynical.

Rich Aemry

Link it up!

P.S. the video was not poorly made, now you're just being cynical.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HrQb...layer_embedded

It's not cynical, I may have higher expectations than most, but I'm more a curmudgeon than a cynic.

It's not cynical, I may have higher expectations than most, but I'm more a curmudgeon than a cynic.
    Awe that is a good commercial lol.

And no, considering the high quality editing and effects the video I linked isn't poorly made, what you're arguing is that it's poorly scripted. I disagree with it being poorly scripted too but we can chalk that up to taste, where as the quality of the video itself is not in question :P

Rich Aemry

Awe that is a good commercial lol.

And no, considering the high quality editing and effects the video I linked isn't poorly made, what you're arguing is that it's poorly scripted. I disagree with it being poorly scripted too but we can chalk that up to taste, where as the quality of the video itself is not in question :P
    The video itself feels low budget and homemade on some kid's MacBook. That's why I said that it itself is low quality; had I wanted to say poorly scripted instead --I would have. Those effects looked like cookie-cutter Adobe Premier with After Effects.

I don't want to troll your thread and fight with you, I just didn't get why you saw the thing so funny and wanted to know why. That's all.
    Last edited by Rich Aemry; 06-28-2011 at 05:28 PM.

I've seen some of those kitty videos in that commercial. I'm one of those people they want to bring more cats to the internet for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

(Need to stop it after 0:50 seconds, that's where the actual ad part starts.)

Rich Aemry

Quote Originally Posted by Palvy View Post
    I've seen some of those kitty videos in that commercial. I'm one of those people they want to bring more cats to the internet for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

(Need to stop it after 0:50 seconds, that's where the actual ad part starts.)
    That is quite funny.......if I wasn't busy trying to beat the cat away from my dinner I would me on the floor laughing.

The video itself feels low budget and homemade on some kid's MacBook. That's why I said that it itself is low quality; had I wanted to say poorly scripted instead --I would have. Those effects looked like cookie-cutter Adobe Premier with After Effects.

I don't want to troll your thread and fight with you, I just didn't get why you saw the thing so funny and wanted to know why. That's all.
    Ok well I still disagree about the quality, but I mean what do you honestly expect? It's freakin youtube, not pixar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast