+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones

Default Game of Thrones

hey all, just finished watching the show game of thrones and love it, was wondering i wanna make a class similia to something that would be in the "nights watch" in the show. if anyone has seen it and knows what i mean please help me out here. im thinking warrior or rogue. the warrior with a pet would be really good i think , can act like jon snow and his wolf. but rogue looks like it could fit in there as well. any help would be great thanks appreciate it

Soulwalker

i agree awesome tv show which i would recommend to any rift players
    your looking for a wolf pet... makes me think the warrior pet comes closest to that ;)

Soulwalker

and dont forget to dye your gear black

Shield of Telara

Yep its an awesome show, and HBO has done a very good job, but they still havent done the books justice.
    So grab a copy of the books and enjoy.

Telaran

The men of the Night's Watch that go on the other side of the Wall are called Rangers.

The ranger soul has a wolf pet.

I agree.
    Ranger with the wolf pet and maybe a bit of Assassin/Bladedancer for the melee sword fighting.

And yes itīs an awesome TV show, canīt wait for the next episodes.
    | Coolermaster HAF 932 | Asus Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz | Noctua NH-C14 @ 900rpm | Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 | OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD | 2x XFX HD6970 2GB CrossFireX | LG CH08LS BD-ROM | Samsung SyncMaster 244T 24" TFT |

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jouhki View Post
    I agree.
    Ranger with the wolf pet and maybe a bit of Assassin/Bladedancer for the melee sword fighting.

If I was going to make John Snow thats what I would do. except change assasin for riftstalker. John wasn't sneaker at all. He was just tough as nails and good on his feet.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouhki View Post
    I agree.

hum.. ranger with wolf with assassin and bladedancer... seems like a spec i know... maybe i should dye my gear black!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Yup, GoT is an epic show. The books are just pure amazing. If you didn't read them, you should really check them out, fifth one comes out next month.

But if you were going to create a character like a Night's Watch ranger, then yes, rogue would be the best fit since they use leather armor, and they get a pet, like Jon Snow's direwolf, Ghost. I have a High Elf rogue who has Marksman, Assassin, and Bard, so you'd probably want Ranger, Marksman, and a Soul that involes melee weapons.

Game Of Thrones April 17th!
    A Song Of Ice And Fire: A Dance With Dragons July 12th!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSeeker93 View Post
    Yup, GoT is an epic show. The books are just pure amazing. If you didn't read them, you should really check them out, fifth one comes out next month.

But if you were going to create a character like a Night's Watch ranger, then yes, rogue would be the best fit since they use leather armor, and they get a pet, like Jon Snow's direwolf, Ghost. I have a High Elf rogue who has Marksman, Assassin, and Bard, so you'd probably want Ranger, Marksman, and a Soul that involes melee weapons.
    Yeah that sounds about right.

As for the new release, cant wait! Got my same day delivery on order, and hes going to be in town on the 12th (day of) for a book signing! Couple days before my birthday, so already had vacation lined up, going to be an amazing day!
    -Crash the silence for the sake of memory-

That's awesome, Syn. I'm only about half way through "A Clash Of Kings", so I'm trying to hurry and read them, but then again I don't want to because then I'll probably forget some important information/character.

Game Of Thrones April 17th!
    A Song Of Ice And Fire: A Dance With Dragons July 12th!

+ Reply to Thread