+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best single player game..

Default Best single player game..

.. you have ever played? For me I'd have to say the Baldur's Gate series. Very rich storyline, excellent RP options, strong character development, and loads of game play time. What is you favorite?

Oblivion. Seriously, that was one of my favorite games and I spent countless hours playing/downloading mods/traveling on horseback. I never even beat the game, because there was so much to do and so many places to go. Now Skyrim is coming out.

Probably the best JRPG I've ever played is Skies of Arcadia. Look it up. It's going to be on almost every top ten list for Sega Dreamcast. The characters were designed very well, and the main protagonist had so many good traits that it was almost impossible not to idolize him in some way. I mean, this is the best quote any video game character has ever said.

"Impossible is just a word to make people feel better when they give up."

What modern day character thinks like that?

Sez

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
    Last edited by Sez; 06-25-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

I also enjoyed TeS: Oblivion I was lucky enough to help develop the mod 'Unique Landscapes'.. I was also the one who started the popular thread 'Fake and Malicous Mods' (known as bridgepiece back then..) I loved that game until the mod 'OOO' ruined it at one point and when it wasnt released teh forums blew up and half were banned :P A bunch of us from the forums actually went off and started our own Indie Dev company trying to design out own RPG.. Didnt go so well :P lol

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    I was also the one who started the popular thread 'Fake and Malicous Mods' (known as bridgepiece back then..)
    Ha. Your avatar makes sense now!
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Ha. Your avatar makes sense now!
    rofl, yep lol

You played TeS:O?

Hmm have to go back in time for that.. Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter Nights 2 are definitely two of my all time favorites.
    | Coolermaster HAF 932 | Asus Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz | Noctua NH-C14 @ 900rpm | Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 | OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD | 2x XFX HD6970 2GB CrossFireX | LG CH08LS BD-ROM | Samsung SyncMaster 244T 24" TFT |

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Probably the original NWN with all expansions. Maybe BG2.

Hmm, i think for me that would be Eye of the Beholder or Heroes of Might and Magic. But i was heavily into RPG's back then. Still remember playing A Bard's tale. Imagine how happy happy joy joy i was when i discovered i could play one in Rift.

That's really hard to answer.

I loved Dungeon Keeper, Populous, the Myth series, Obsidian... one of my all time favorites was Ultima Underworld.

Shadowlander

I'll have to say Minecraft is a beast. and at all you oblivion fan boys, morrowind had much better content to play with, but es4 had it beat with graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Palvy View Post
    That's really hard to answer.

I loved Dungeon Keeper, Populous, the Myth series, Obsidian... one of my all time favorites was Ultima Underworld.
    Ahh..forgot about Myst! Very unique game and awesome soundtrack!

Hmmm i got two that I really enjoyed.....

Fable II
    Final Fantasy 7
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Ascendant

Half Life, all of them.

Best game, wow, that's a hard one. I got hooked on rpg's due to Wasteland and Bards Tale. Baldur's Gate and Fallout 1 and 2 cemented it. KotOR had a great feel. Star Control, not an rpg, was immense fun in exploration. I don't know which isvmy favorite. But there is one series I miss a whole lot: Wing Commander.

"Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it [Smiles] I am definitely a madman with a box."
    - Doctor Who

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast