+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For when the servers go down today!

Default For when the servers go down today!

Is it worth eating bacon if you are guaranteed to have a heart-attack from it?

Now, I really want both opinions here. Those who would eat bacon happily even if it gave them a heart-attack, and those who would eat bacon, but complain horribly about the heart-attack. And don't bother saying you don't like bacon, because no one will believe you.

I've been eating bacon as long as I can remember and no heart attacks yet.

I almost died when my squad leader bought me a triple triple from whataburger, though. But holy CRAP it was amazing.

Smoked or unsmoked?

edit: shouldn't this be in the suggestions forums?
    Last edited by Scerun; 06-22-2011 at 05:20 AM.
    "Ah could blow both yer nuts right awf using n'more than this 'ere spoon and a piece o' sweetcorn, aye."
    Keen-Eye Bill, leader of <Culinary Six-Shooter Extraordinaire's Swish 'n' Swanky Super-Spiffing Members-Only Club>
    Impeccable aim, and an all-round impressive bloke.

It depends. If you get exercise and don't have a lot of cholesterol, bacon will never give you a heart attack.

If you don't exercise and your cholesterol would make Wimpy blush, then you've probably already had one, but your brain is just too far away for your heart to be bothered with getting a nerve signal off to it.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

you miss the point.. its a hypothetical question. imagine if bacon did give you a heart attack no matter what kind of scenario.

If bacon was a definite heart attack, it would have to depend on how long it took for the heart attack to hit.

If it was an instant heart attack, then nope. Unless it was the best damned bacon I had ever had.

O heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooo!

I would just eat donuts, ice cream, and cookies. Especially girl scout cookies....

Mmmmmmm, they're made with 100% real girl scouts.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by AsphyxZero View Post
    Unless it was the best damned bacon I had ever had.
    what bacon isn't the best damned bacon ever? pfft wimps... I'd eat my bacon, and even might enjoy the heart attack because I'd still have bacon aftertatse in my mouth :P

+ Reply to Thread