+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skyrim: GET HYPED

Default Skyrim: GET HYPED

I don't know how I'm going to balance my time between Rift and Skyrim once it comes out. ):

This may be bad.

also, CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS PLEASE. I don't want this thread to be locked because someone mentions the weak points of each game (because each game only has one or two l0l)

aux

I think I'll balance it 100% Skyrim, 0% Rift. Assuming of course I'm still playing Rift by then, it's still quite a while before Skyrim is released. I'm more worried about the Skyrim - PSO2 balance O_o
    I'm so BORED

Prophet of Telara

Skyrim .. TES 5?

If it has the same fail that was Oblivion's 'level scaling' it'll be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragorn View Post
    Skyrim .. TES 5?

If it has the same fail that was Oblivion's 'level scaling' it'll be garbage.
    Thank god they have mods for leveling. I hated the leveling in Oblivion until I downloaded OOO. Amazing mod.

Also, I live under a rock, PSO2?! what

edit: LOOKING AT PSO2 STUFF, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOASDFLAKSHDFLKJASHDFLKJHAS DFLKJHASDDFLKJHASDLFKJASDDLKKHFASDLKFJHASDLFKJH
    Last edited by AsphyxZero; 06-22-2011 at 05:14 AM.

I play all my games, besides MMOs, on the Xbox...... So mods can kiss my console-based ***. I liked the way things scaled to level. It made it look like you WERE a powerful hero from the start, and not just some guy that could kill boars and would get one-shotted by a zombie. You could fight anything on even ground, and not look like a fool with your (entire body and) pants on the ground.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Ascendant

Anyone know if this is anything like the original ones? God, I would love to play those again. Gimme big amazing world where I can run freely wherever I want.
    Last edited by June; 06-22-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Anyone know if this is anything like the original ones? God, I would love to play those again. Gimme big amazing world where I can run freely wherever I want.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU

Watch videos on yotube.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Soulwalker

with a title like that i was expecting some new videos or somefin to get me more "hyped"

here's one from earlier this month
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hJMxw126A

d'oh someone posted one with the same gameplay right about me... well here's this i guess -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsY...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by Jybwee; 06-22-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Ascendant

WoW 150 dungeon already, this game could really be mega hit.

Plane Touched

What is this ps02 stuff

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

Ascendant

Im hyped at least Im not gonna lie, Just check out its offical trailer on youtube, almsot 3 mill hit in 4 month. Hopefully they dont screw this up, seems like they added somekind of teleport stones something like in Gothic already.
    Last edited by June; 06-22-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Rift Disciple
    Cleric of Faeblight
    Mage of Faeblight

AMD 8150@4.5GHZ, 8GB1600, SAPPHIRE 7950 3GB

+ Reply to Thread