+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ideas for mad fun

Soulwalker

Default ideas for mad fun

so imangine a bg where you enter and you become a tank/ helecoptor/ boat / transformer and have bgs like that.

also should bring in boxing rings so we can fight in the city for tournment money, bring in a archery, bring in mount raceing.

i think if you have a sword and you hit a target you should actually be able to cut of an arm leg head or cut the body in half. that would be sick

should also bring in a mirror game but yeah your like a transformer and you quest and lvl up and as items you get new weapons, diffrent rockets stuff like that new body parts. that be dope. make it like borderlands but as a machine dope as.

Plane Touched

What is this, I don't even...

anyway i could play as a kitten and be chased by a giant Domokun, kinda like in resident evil nemesis? that would be dope too. kitten transformers ftw.

Shadowlander

Wonderful idea. Now go make the game and $$$$. Maby some day your game may even make Blizzard go under. Happy trails.

Telaran

Great stuff. Have you contacted Trion with your ideas? You don't want anyone else stealing them. I get to be Starscream though.

This is why posting after a night of doing drugs is a bad idea.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

Cleric versus Helicopter. Who wins and would it take off?

Quote Originally Posted by Flynch View Post
    Cleric versus Helicopter. Who wins and would it take off?
    Which one is a transformer
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

Quote Originally Posted by Verja View Post
    Which one is a transformer
    Definitely the cleric. The helicopter is a prestige mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynch View Post
    Definitely the cleric. The helicopter is a prestige mount.
    Can it be ugly as sin and I have to pay 25 bucks for it from the rift store?

Quote Originally Posted by Verja View Post
    Can it be ugly as sin and I have to pay 25 bucks for it from the rift store?
    Well they did say no flying mounts so I expect we'll see it Q4 2011, so save your cash for a bit ;)

Quote Originally Posted by lickme View Post
    so imangine a bg where you enter and you become a tank/ helecoptor/ boat / transformer and have bgs like that.

also should bring in boxing rings so we can fight in the city for tournment money, bring in a archery, bring in mount raceing.

i think if you have a sword and you hit a target you should actually be able to cut of an arm leg head or cut the body in half. that would be sick

should also bring in a mirror game but yeah your like a transformer and you quest and lvl up and as items you get new weapons, diffrent rockets stuff like that new body parts. that be dope. make it like borderlands but as a machine dope as.
    Transformer > boat/helicopter/tank
    Y so srs? Srsly?

+ Reply to Thread