+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my Signature

Default Rate my Signature

Hey guys, just wanted some insight on my first signature for RIFT: Planes of Telara. This is my second signature and just wanted you guys to weigh in or post your own if youd like so we can rate everyone. Well here is to rift. Thanks

-ViET CoNG

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/j3wb0y/Sig3.jpg

Looks cool.

Thanks. I wish they could add a Fan Art/Graphics board on here. Maybe we should ask the audience haha

Soulwalker

I like your signature but I dont like VC!

A board for Fan Art? Yes please.

But...I'd think we would need more information about the game (or just be able to play the game in general) before such a thing becomes more than a happy thought.

[Edit] Nice signature, by the way.
    "...And there it sat, gleaming in the baking sun like a pitcher of water atop the tallest dune of sand." - S.S.S.

Its decent. But its nothing more than a background image and a poorly rendered character. Sorry had to be honest, though I still like it.
    I'll throw up some of my old ones, and new ones later. (2nd year conceptual artist student)
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    A board for Fan Art? Yes please.

But...I'd think we would need more information about the game (or just be able to play the game in general) before such a thing becomes more than a happy thought.

[Edit] Nice signature, by the way.
    Agreed Sinclair...hey you never know maybe there are some people on here that are good artists and could put some of their own creatures or monsters? Could maybe request some sort of creature fan art contest that the Devs can select as a winner and put into the game in the future?!?!?!? would be cool huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chempo View Post
    Its decent. But its nothing more than a background image and a poorly rendered character. Sorry had to be honest, though I still like it.
    I'll throw up some of my old ones, and new ones later. (2nd year conceptual artist student)
    Always embrace constructive criticism Chempo. Maybe you could give me some tips on how to blend the character in with the background to make it look like hes actually a part of the background. Im using PSP (Paintshop Pro)

Quote Originally Posted by ViETCoNG View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted some insight on my first signature for RIFT: Planes of Telara. This is my second signature and just wanted you guys to weigh in or post your own if youd like so we can rate everyone. Well here is to rift. Thanks

-ViET CoNG

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/j3wb0y/Sig3.jpg
    2/10
    The font's cool the image horrible, try Photoshop

"Legends never die ~ pwning noobs since 1999"

If such a Fan Art Contest were ever to occur, I'd probably make a large floating creature of granite with a bale of hay for a head. His voice would be like the chirping of a dozen platypus all at once.
    "...And there it sat, gleaming in the baking sun like a pitcher of water atop the tallest dune of sand." - S.S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    If such a Fan Art Contest were ever to occur, I'd probably make a large floating creature of granite with a bale of hay for a head. His voice would be like the chirping of a dozen platypus all at once.
    HAHAHA..nice

oh and blade I am using Corel Paintshop Pro which has been rated just as good as photoshop. Just tough to understand EVERY feature there is to offer you know?

Quote Originally Posted by ViETCoNG View Post
    HAHAHA..nice

oh and blade I am using Corel Paintshop Pro which has been rated just as good as photoshop. Just tough to understand EVERY feature there is to offer you know?
    I don't know corel Paintshop, if it has layers and stuff it should be ok, I'm using Photoshop cause its very easy to find tutrorials for almost every possible thing.
    You can learn the basics in about 2 weeks.

"Legends never die ~ pwning noobs since 1999"

yeah that Sig right there has 3 layers to it....the problem im having is im using the object extractor feature so i can take the images and remove them from the backgrounds, but for some reason it didnt completely remove the bg from the edges of the skeleton

+ Reply to Thread