+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Chew on Things?

Soulwalker

Default Anyone Chew on Things?

For some reason, for as long as I can remember I constantly had this habit of chewing on random things I find on my desk when playing computer. Never chew on things in public, or even when playing video games, but for some reason I have all these interesting doodads littered over my desk I just starting munching away. I never actually swallow it, just chew.

This one time I had a pair of nail clippers on my desk, and absentmindedly I just grabbed it and started chewing away, a few minutes after I clipped myself X_X Instantly put it back and a few minutes later I didn't even realize but it was back in my mouth again. After a second clipping I found the only way to keep that from injuring me was by putting it faaaaaar away.

So I'm curious, if anyone else absentmindedly chews on things.

Shadowlander

Yeah, usually straws, and coffee stirrers.

If I play an RTS game, for some reason I will chew on anything within arms reach. Only for RTS games... maybe it helps with thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Sometimes I chew on the cord to my headset, but that's it. And it's usually intentional. Can't say there's ever been a time when I was unaware what my teeth were doing.

I find myself chewing on the collar of my shirts alot while I'm playing. Drives me honey nuts cause always buying new shirts lol.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Tobacco. Used to at least. I gave it up when I met my wife.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourgen View Post
    Tobacco. Used to at least. I gave it up when I met my wife.
    At least one good thing came out of that.

When I'm playing Pacman I chew on stale marshmallows cut to look like flat circles......

Weird, right?

Straws, coffee stirers, pen caps, For a long long long time I chewed my nails... also styrofoam cups rims..

Also I have a habit of picking up random things and playing with them, or I will get a-hold of paper or plastic wrapping and will rip it to shreds. lol I think its a replacement for chewing my nails. And for the love of God dont let me get a-hold of bubble-wrap. xD
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Oral fixation, yep. Got it bad. Not a nervous person by any means, but I NEVER have fingernails.

Luckily I dont smoke or that would be an expensive habit...

+ Reply to Thread