+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF someone who left the game and want to support me

Soulwalker

Default LF someone who left the game and want to support me

Hey, this is not a joke nor troll post. My financial problems brought me to point where I cant afford playtime for RIFT anymore.
    What am I expecting is finding someone who left RIFT for some reason and have game time code for spare which he/she dont need anymore.
    You may laugh, but this is serious request.
    Help poor rogue to achieve rank6.

Kind regards, Bstar
    Last edited by bstaRik; 06-18-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Soulwalker

Sorry, can't help, but goooooood luck!!!

Soulwalker

Don't mean to get into your personal life but.... well, if ya can't afford the rift sub. then maybe you should use your rift gaming time to look for a job(or 2nd job)? I think anyone giving you a free sub. will actually be hurting you more than helping. Sry man, but think it needed to be said.

Soulwalker

I know what you mean and I am actually looking for a job at the moment, but our country is so gimped and bad its not that easy to find one.

Plane Touched

Mcdonalds man. I work in a country store restuarant gas station place. Just be prepared to not get a job at a bank, or a job working as the guy that changes the scoreboard at your favorite major league baseball stadium

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

+ Reply to Thread