+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battlefield 3

Soulwalker

Default Battlefield 3

Anyone else looking forward to it? Looks amazing so far, I'll need a gpu upgrade to run this beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A

http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/...ubble-king-etc

Yes and no... if it was an updated version of BF2... which is what I'd hoped... but the presentation at E3 seemed to market it as a CoD clone.

I just want the massive maps, the squads, the commanders, the planes, choppers, tanks and vehicles. BF2 was fantastic, BFBC2 was a cross between BF and CoD... but this is really looking more like the successor to BC than BF... and that's just not what I had hoped

Ascendant

Ive grown tired of shooters. I dont think so. Well, maybe if Planetside Next if anything like original, some mass battle ****.

Btw, Jon Smedley has 'tweeted' that Planetside Next fans can expect a "big" announcement at the 2011 Fan Faire to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 7-9. There are no other hints as to what the news might be. Speculate!

Its not vaporware after all.
    Last edited by June; 06-18-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Salamol View Post
    if it was an updated version of BF2
    this exactly, been waiting for this for a while. BF2 is still one of my fav. online shooters. We got Battlefield playforfree now but it's not the same .

Definitely gunna buy BF3 but not expecting it to revolutionize the industry or anything :P

I'm looking forward to it. Battlefield has always been my favorite FPS. Screw Call of Duty. The WORSTE Battlefield games are better than the best COD games lol. So I'm not really worried.

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+ Reply to Thread