+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal Crossing: City Folk

Default Animal Crossing: City Folk

Not sure if anyone else plays this, but while I wait for a game with some more freedom, AC:CF's been a blast! $20 for the Wii system with a lot of community features and customization, plus some sandbox play (http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/accf_guides.asp gives you some ideas of what the game has to offer). I've met some nice folks from the AC Community, helping other players with their towns, fishing trips, constellation viewing, etc. Would be cool to maybe meet some new Rift people for when the server transfers go live =D We can post friend codes etc here or via PMs, whatever folks are more comfortable with.

Edit: For those who haven't played the series before, just remember to avoid running since it kills flowers, and not to chop down trees or steal fruit (though a lot of people are willing to give some away!).
    Last edited by Dengar; 06-16-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    The Earthbound- Defiant, Deepstrike.

In-game name's Denngar. If you need some world pvp support, PM me and I'll see what I can do =D

ALC

I own this one! I used to play way back when it came out, I may dust off my copy next week.(Busy week, this one!)

If you don't mind me asking, is your guild based off of the Earthbound games?

"All the info's there, except the info that isn't there." ~Onett Librarian

I do enjoy the Mother series (the Japanese name for it), but no, we're not related to the game. Check our guild site (earthbound.guildportal.com), specifically the guild theme, if you're curious about our basis ;P
    The Earthbound- Defiant, Deepstrike.

In-game name's Denngar. If you need some world pvp support, PM me and I'll see what I can do =D

+ Reply to Thread