+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: woot got into sw.tor beta :) wooot!!!

Soulwalker

Default woot got into sw.tor beta :) wooot!!!

sorry needed to share the news

Congratulations, you've already broken the NDA. Good job.

Telaran

Congrats! I just hope you've not signed the NDA yet, as you've likely breached it's terms ;)

Hehe at the beta breaking comments^^

Grats man.. let me know how this part goes:

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy at Bioware
    Hey folks,

There will be, at launch, five unique companion characters per class. Plus your resident butler/crafting/welcome home droid on the ship which is different per faction.

That means over forty CCs in the game with more than a dozen romances, intricate plotlines and hundreds of hours of development. Plus some surprises including a character with 100% different story content and skills depending on how you brought them into your party, one with drastically different forms, etc.

That’s as specific as I can be without spoilers but they’re deep, fun, and you can do a great deal with them. There is no limit to how many CCs you can possibly have in the long run and there is a reason you have far more slots than there are revealed CCs.

Hope that helps!

Daniel
    Sounds awesome as hell. Might get Trion to glean some ideas about pets in this game.

They are seriously behind the curve with that for some fail reason regarding them.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jesstival View Post
    Congratulations, you've already broken the NDA. Good job.
    no fool you are allowed to say you in the beta ffs some kids

Telaran

Cool, I think I'll sign up, too. It'll give me something to do in case the 1.3 mage changes stick, rendering my character useless/unfun for pve and pvp.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sywyn View Post
    Congrats! I just hope you've not signed the NDA yet, as you've likely breached it's terms ;)
    must be tough being a idiot, if I was reading this post by someone else I would say congrats m8 have fun .. some people just need to be sour ****s.

For those who don't know BW have clearly stated it is fine to say you in the beta you may just not disclose whats in the game!!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBean View Post
    must be tough being a idiot, if I was reading this post by someone else I would say congrats m8 have fun .. some people just need to be sour ****s.

For those who don't know BW have clearly stated it is fine to say you in the beta you may just not disclose whats in the game!!
    Then read again genius (or should I say 'm8') 'as you've likely breached it's terms ;)', key word - Likely. As in possible not '100% this is the truth' but more 'in the past, this is how it's worked'.

But alas, I'm having a tough time being an idiot, forgive me, though the congrats were still meant, enjoy the game
    Last edited by Sywyn; 06-15-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Soulwalker

Then read again genius (or should I say 'm8') 'as you've likely breached it's terms ;)', key word - Likely. As in possible not '100% this is the truth' but more 'in the past, this is how it's worked'.

But alas, I'm having a tough time being an idiot, forgive me, though the congrats were still meant, enjoy the game
    woot a nub go read it or look at this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1#post6830189 on there forums, you are allowed to say you are in beta what a idiot, its always being this way .. I have read it ..and unlike you I understand it..nubby
    Last edited by CoolBean; 06-15-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Telaran

woot a nub go read it or look at this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1#post6830189 on there forums, you are allowed to say you are in beta what a idiot, its always being this way .. I have read it ..and unlike you I understand it..nubby
    You may have read that thread, but neither of my actual posts. You make this too easy. Look again at the word likely. You've given the information (new information to me, as I don't follow MMORPGs that I'm not interested in) and I'm not denying it, nor was I ever stating it as law. I'm merely standing by the fact that I never said 'Lolzway2breakNDAnub' but that there was a chance (going by previous MMO standards, 'you don't talk about fight club' etc) that by mentioning you -could- have(And for a third time, I've not said did) broke said NDA. Talk about sour grapes and understanding.

I shall leave it as this last bit and bid you adieu,

Cool Story, bro!
    ..........__
    ......... ( . ((
    ......... .\ =..\
    . ___...\_'-..\
    (_____))(. ....\----
    (_____)) _
    (_____))
    (_____))____/----

Soulwalker

You may have read that thread, but neither of my actual posts. You make this too easy. Look again at the word likely. You've given the information (new information to me, as I don't follow MMORPGs that I'm not interested in) and I'm not denying it, nor was I ever stating it as law. I'm merely standing by the fact that I never said 'Lolzway2breakNDAnub' but that there was a chance (going by previous MMO standards, 'you don't talk about fight club' etc) that by mentioning you -could- have(And for a third time, I've not said did) broke said NDA. Talk about sour grapes and understanding.

I shall leave it as this last bit and bid you adieu,

Cool Story, bro!
    ..........__
    ......... ( . ((
    ......... .\ =..\
    . ___...\_'-..\
    (_____))(. ....\----
    (_____)) _
    (_____))
    (_____))____/----
    O please go away and grow up ..tho I must be getting just as bad that I replied to a moron

Rift Disciple

Been there done that already. Was in the first round of beta. Have fun.

So are you impressed ?!? You can't give details because of the NDA but does it seem like a market breaker from your pov ?

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

Jelllllyyyyy

Shadowlander

O please go away and grow up ..tho I must be getting just as bad that I replied to a moron
    You really are making yourself look worse and worse. To be honest, the more I read this, the more I think that you didn't actually get into the beta.

As he said, the word 'likely' that he put into his post is actually a crucial part of his point that you seem to be ignoring. Here, I'll put it a different way so you can catch on, and not have it fly over your head.

'There is a chance that you broke the NDA, but I don't know for sure, so don't take what I say for factual information.'

Better?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast