+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Who

Default Dr. Who

Just saw the last episode, epic.

Anyone else here watch Dr. Who? (aka. best show ever)

Soulwalker

OMG i'm NUTS over the Doctor! I think I need Dr. Who Anonymous. I almost get irritated when the show is over cause I just wanna keep watching it LOL. Love it...Wonder if there is gonna be a Dr. Who MMO? ROFL jk

I watch it occasionally, some episodes are great, others are terrible. I'm no fanatic but I find it ammusing from time to time.

I watch it with my sister and when we saw the babys name we just looked at each other with one of those *ohreally?* looks. I cant wait until it comes back on and just ****s up my mind further.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure."
    -Homer J. Simpson

Worst show EU. I'm not kidding, it's only slightly better than anything showing on the disney channel but then watching flies on a turd is more interesting than the disney channel.

I really don't understand why ppl find it so interesting. I can fill wagons of cliches and cheezyness from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkawelian View Post
    I watch it with my sister and when we saw the babys name we just looked at each other with one of those *ohreally?* looks. I cant wait until it comes back on and just ****s up my mind further.
    same :P

cant wait for the next round of new ones

@Chomag
    With 11 doctors, who knows how many seasons, and having the show start in the early 60's I think many people would disagree, why dont u like it? :O
    Last edited by Finaltidus; 06-12-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Rift Master

I even saw it coming and it still left my jaw on the floor, looking forward to the next episode
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

+ Reply to Thread