+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help On Gift For Friends Birthday Please

Telaran

Lightbulb Need Help On Gift For Friends Birthday Please

my friends birthday is coming up and i wanted to get her a Personalised Charm Bracelet the only problem with this is i do not know what to inscribe on it though =(

Line 1 is going to be her name "Naomi" Max. 10 characters.

but i do not know what to put for Line 2: Max. 15 characters

and Line 3: Max. 10 characters

i want to put a message of friendship maybe or something that is nice and maybe cute or inspiring mabe a nice quote or something just to make her go aww any help be most appreciated thanks

oh p.s please dont say silly things i asked in the world of warcraft forums and all i got was Anal and Mum jokes kinda mean

anyways any help most appreciated thank you

Soulwalker

Well if you are really really close like sister's maybe this one will work

Friends by Chance, Sisters By Choice

Telaran

oh that one would be perfect but im not a girl though sorry :P was really nice though and thanks for helping

Soulwalker

Default Hello

Here are a few quotes/sayings I thought might be appropriate. Sorry if they don't help.

''However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.'' By La Rochefoucauld

''My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.'' By Henry Ford, US

''The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.'' By Hubert Humphrey

That's all I got for now, though in my opinion, I would just leave the bracelet with simply her name on it. I'm a very simplistic person though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawfish View Post
    That's all I got for now, though in my opinion, I would just leave the bracelet with simply her name on it. I'm a very simplistic person though.
    This.

I think it's only meaningful if you have something to say that's unique to your friendship. If it's something someone else said (or lifted from a Hallmark card), to me that's tacky.

Ascendant

It really needs to come from you.
    Here's an idea; on the two lines you have to work with, put words that you relate to her and the friendship.
    Doesn't have to be sentences, just words.

For example, if I were doing this for my wife it may be:

<name>
    Friendship
    everything love

+ Reply to Thread