+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why all the hate?

Default Why all the hate?

It would seem that some people who have tried an MMO and did not like it want the game to fail into oblivion. What is it that makes people feel this way? Do they feel personally slighted in some way and seek revenge?

Sword of Telara

is appears that the butthurt is all about letting the devs know that everything woulda been great if ONLY they had done things the way the poster wanted and given him everything he wanted...Immediately upon release. From the outside looking in it looks like "Hey over here! Look at me! Let me tell you everything thats wrong with your stupid product because I am so smart and a much better game desginer than any of you professionals!!I quit three months ago...but lemme tell you some more about how your game sucks and why". Its lke when HOmer simpson was in MOe Sizlaks bar telling him he just lost a customer.
    Ive got complaints about the game. I dont sit in the middle of town pour a bucket of red paint over my head and scream about em tho. Its all about attention?
    Last edited by Chovie; 06-10-2011 at 01:54 PM.

In some cases all it takes is a post from a Trion rep saying that the team is looking into it. Most people just want to know that the issue is being addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    It would seem that some people who have tried an MMO and did not like it want the game to fail into oblivion. What is it that makes people feel this way? Do they feel personally slighted in some way and seek revenge?
    I would need to see an example of one of the personalities you've described in order to answer your question. Where have you encountered people like this?

I have it on good authority that members of alternate MMORPG communities are being paid in bitcoins by their conglomerate handlers to post negative comments about other MMORPGs on their own forums. Open your eyes, sheeple!

+ Reply to Thread