Closed Thread

Thread: Please Implement Virtual Brothels!

Plane Touched

Default Please Implement Virtual Brothels!

I would like to buy, with PVP Favor because that will show you are not afraid to smack some fool with five across the jaw, a virtual Brothel. After the purchase, I would like to buy an Ascended Power that would allow me to populate my new "stable" with some fine lookin' fillies by recruiting them from the newbie zones.

As I turn my girls out to work the seedier areas of Tellara, the virtual coin I accumulate could be put towards my game sub, new clothes like Goblin Skin Platform Shoes or Roc Feather Hats, new titles like "Silky", "Daddy", and "Super Fly", and any number of other cool things.

In addition, I would like some new mounts that I can trick out to reflect how fly I am. Chrome pipes, dragon skin upholstery, etc.

Make this happen for Daddy!
    ePeen Startup Script Init:
    Insert Pointless PC Spec >HERE<
    Insert Photochopped Character banner >HERE<
    Insert unfunny forum quote >HERE<

Quote Originally Posted by HellM3at View Post
    I would like to buy, with PVP Favor because that will show you are not afraid to smack some fool with five across the jaw, a virtual Brothel. After the purchase, I would like to buy an Ascended Power that would allow me to populate my new "stable" with some fine lookin' fillies by recruiting them from the newbie zones.

As I turn my girls out to work the seedier areas of Tellara, the virtual coin I accumulate could be put towards my game sub, new clothes like Goblin Skin Platform Shoes or Roc Feather Hats, new titles like "Silky", "Daddy", and "Super Fly", and any number of other cool things.

In addition, I would like some new mounts that I can trick out to reflect how fly I am. Chrome pipes, dragon skin upholstery, etc.

Make this happen for Daddy!
    I approve of this thread

Go play the Witcher 2, plenty of brothels there.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Mello Greetings,

While we understand that this was intended to be in jest and in good humor, discussing brothels on the RIFT forums is not necessarily appropriate.

Please keep in mind that Rift is rated T for Teen, while Witcher 2 is rated OMGBBQLOLLAMAWTHDIDTHEYJUSTDOTHAT for we aren't sure what to rate this yet.

This being the case, we are closing this thread.

If anyone has any questions about this thread closure, please feel free to contact community@riftgame.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-10-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Closed Thread