+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The story behind your avatar and signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    Huh. /10char
    Just bringing attention to the folks who create obnoxiously large signatures. Just because you're allowed a certain number of pixels for your sig by no means implies that you should create the biggest @#$%ing signature that you possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmholz View Post
    Just bringing attention to the folks who create obnoxiously large signatures. Just because you're allowed a certain number of pixels for your sig by no means implies that you should create the biggest @#$%ing signature that you possibly can.
    I can't make mine any smaller without un-justifying the turrets.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmholz View Post
    Lol back in beta when there we no limits i had a sig that was almost 6 posts long. Funny thing is it wasn't just random crap. It was my char names, specs, my computer specs, what server i played on, guild and funny quotes people wanted me to put on my sig.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

I wanted to help people with my sig. My avatar reminds me somehow of old game portraits like in Icewind Dale.

I normally play FPS games.

Google the "lyric" ...but it has always been a favorite of mine.
    In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
    RIFT Mantra: Exploit Now and Exploit Often, You wont be punished!!

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #21
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

A while back, at another company, I put together a pitch for a console down-loadable game called (at that time) "Shiny Doom Ball of Doomy-Doom". My avatar image is something one of our staff artists made to go with the project pitch to Sony.

If an aspect of the name sounds very Invader Zim-like, you would not be wrong.

My sig quote comes from one of my favorite movies of all time, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    If an aspect of the name sounds very Invader Zim-like, you would not be wrong.[/URL]
    I wondered that. Gir and the Doom Song.

I'M GONNA SING THE DOOM SONG NOW. Doomy doomy doom, doom doom doom DOOM.

My avatar is Huey Freeman from the Boondocks, one of my favorite shows. It's of him at a podium saying exactly what he wants to say, telling things exactly as they are, and rallying people behind him. I'd like to be a person like that.

My Signature if of Claire from the anime Claymore carefully edited with a new, but similar to the source, background. the rationale for Claire? She's awesome. If you want more, it's because when going to Rift, I pictured by character as greatly similar to her, and had a great desire to fight with only 2H weapons. thus I am perpetually Champion/Beastmaster =|

I did a bunch of things and a bunch of stuff; now I'm just a casual player.

Rift Disciple

Mine was made by Despina of Regulos specifically because I can be seen at most times of the day flexing at the entrance to the combat dummy area.

Avatar is one of the forum based because I want to look all knowing. Sig is a copy from a comic done by Scott Johnson of Extra Life and The FrogPants Studio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2