+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's waiting for SWTOR?

Telaran

Default Who's waiting for SWTOR?

Ok so title says it all.

Im waiting for this game since they announced it in 2009. Hell with all the EPIC videos they made for us and that nice forum they set up to gather our opinions on what ad what not to do in this game, I cant imagine this game being a flop. I actually cant stand waiting for it anymore

Rift is great, with all its bugs and cool features, but I will quit Rift for SWTOR and prob wont come back if its a better MMO. For those who never heard about this game:

****ing EPICNESS below:

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110606

Hope this thread dont violate this forums rules:S

Have fun everyone!!

Rift Disciple

Me! Rift is cool, it's definately a nice replacement or vacation away from WoW, but I'm really more of a Star Wars kinda guy. I like laser guns, lightsabers and space ships! That's why Star Wars 4 ever!!! Plus SW:TOR is being made by Bioware! I love *ALL* of Bioware's RPGs so there is no way they are gonna screw up SW:TOR!

I can't wait!

I have the same feelings for Tera. Mages and archers have to aim before they fire and you can dodge around and knock people off their feet by hitting them, HAHA! The combat looks a lot like monster hunter which is just awesome.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    I have the same feelings for Tera. Mages and archers have to aim before they fire and you can dodge around and knock people off their feet by hitting them, HAHA! The combat looks a lot like monster hunter which is just awesome.
    Tera has went down like a lead ballon in Korea. Second set of server merges already and piss poor reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Tera has went down like a lead ballon in Korea. Second set of server merges already and piss poor reviews.
    Could you post a link to this news? Its the first I have heard of it.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

I've stopped believing hype ever since Rift's release. I also am not a fan of Star Wars so it probably wouldn't appeal to me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    Could you post a link to this news? Its the first I have heard of it.
    http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/06/te...ge-coming.html

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

I like story, and Rift has helped me learn to like PvP, which I had never really done before, so I'm looking forward to SWTOR. On the other hand, I don't just assume anymore that Bioware is making something great, so I'm not trying to be too optimistic.

I really enjoy Bioware games, and have been following SW:ToR since it was announced. Huge Star Wars nut that I am, I keep abreast of all their little updates and trailers (Deceived/Hope/and Return are amazing).

I will play it when it launches. Fo Sho. Jedi Sentinel FTW! (Though the Trooper Commando seems very neat also, and may get some play)
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    I've stopped believing hype ever since Rift's release. I also am not a fan of Star Wars so it probably wouldn't appeal to me anyways.
    welcome to the internet. I quit believing in hype with EQ.
    In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
    RIFT Mantra: Exploit Now and Exploit Often, You wont be punished!!

Soulwalker

It has the stink of failure around it.

I may be wrong, but I will not touch it until I am certain. At least one to one and a half years of uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    Interesting... Im still gonna play it when it comes out. It will be better than Aion, thats for sure. And NA/EU markets are fairly different than Asian markets. What bombs here is sometimes a smashing hit over there and vice versa.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

+ Reply to Thread