Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion loves to suspend the innocent.

Soulwalker

Angry Trion loves to suspend the innocent.

We've all seen the spammers, the boters, and the exploiters. Yet, it seems that nothing ever happens to these guys. But heaven forbid to play the game without exploiting, oh god no. If you do that, you'll be suspended from playing, by a non-cooperative support team, that accuses you of using 3TD party programs. But doesn't say what was used in conjunction with rift. Just the ever so nice,

"This is a notification that your account is being suspended for 24 hours for using an illegal 3rd-party program to gain an unfair advantage in the game world."

In other words....

"Hey we have zero prof that you used any such things, and we have no idea what we're doing. But we're so nice, here's a 24hr ban... Be sure to renew your subscription! So we can falsely accuse you again!"

Soulwalker

Update:

Finally after arguing with the support staff I got this message.

"You were found to be using a 3rd party program to move within the game that would not be possible with out this program. This is not an accidental background program, there is extensive and intended use of this."
    to which I replyed

PS: had an augment over one of the support staffs statements, that they conducted a thorough investigation.

"Oh my lord... I know exactly what your talking about, and it brings me back to your "thorough" investigation that took place. Tell me, did the investigation upon my playing in the war front map codex. Tell you that I was stunned then push back twice by the surrounding players, into the mountain on the defiant side? To where I was glitch through the map, then later spawned back at the beginning or did it just say "hey this player doesn't belong there!".

To put this in lamen terms. I'm being punished for a glitch in the game, that I had zero control over. That's just fantastic, and really spot on investigation. "
    So remember people.. You'll be banned, even if you have zero control over your actions in game.

I'm pretty sure the Rift moderators know of such glitches so they shouldn't be banning anyone over it..

Your not innocent. You got caught. I know that you were probably afking warfronts and you know you were afking warfronts. Deny it all you want.

If they told you SPECIFICALLY how they caught you, you could get around their detection quite easily.

Complain all you want but this is your fault. Be glad its not a permanent ban like most games.

Soulwalker

Clearly they are not, if there going to punish me for something I had no control over. Maybe a few need a reminder or something of the sort. Because if this is the treatment that I receive for doing nothing wrong of the sort. Then I can assure you and everyone else, I wont be sticking around much longer.

I may only be one player/payer for the thousands that play this game. But this is a major issue that this company, deeply needs to address. Makes me wounder just how many others have had to deal with this false allegation.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by DxMxD View Post
    Your not innocent. You got caught. I know that you were probably afking warfronts and you know you were afking warfronts. Deny it all you want.

If they told you SPECIFICALLY how they caught you, you could get around their detection quite easily.

Complain all you want but this is your fault. Be glad its not a permanent ban like most games.

oh how my supreme cunning plan for AFK was faulted! oh how I was spoiled by the riches I received!

..... How does AFKing in warfronts define as a 3td party program being used? This logic is beyond my reasoning.
    Last edited by xBicLighter; 06-08-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Soulwalker

For got to add this...

DxMxD did you even read the 2nd post? You know where it says

You were found to be using a 3rd party program to move within the game that would not be possible with out this program
    Please reflect what you said, to this qoute.
    Last edited by xBicLighter; 06-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WetPus View Post
    For got to add this...

DxMxD did you even read the 2nd post? You know where it says

Please reflect what you said, to this qoute.
    I bet he's trolling. Don't pay attention to him.

Soulwalker

Well regardless of what he's doing. Trions customer support has stopped answering me. Personally I believe they relies their mistake, but are so full of them self's. They simply wont repent their actions against me.

Telaran

It sounds like they saw you doing whatever it was more than once. It reminds me of the people using speed hacks and teleport tools in other games. There were people in LOTRO who used some kind of tool or hack to fly. I don't know what they were doing but for a couple of weeks it wasn't uncommon on my server at least to see people farming floating above the mobs. It became a big deal when they started getting banned. One of the loosers actually came to the forums and complained he was innocent. I produced an SS of his character floating up in the air killing mobs. I didn't have one of him floating down and looting the mobs and floating back up but I saw him do it. There were people opening doing crap like this in EQ2 also.

If you were cheating and you got caught why come here and complain? If they really caught you they shouldn't and probably won't give you a break because your upset about it. Hopefully this is a good warning to others not to use third party apps to cheat. These exploit systems often make the servers unstable.

If your innocent I do hope they figure it out and your able to get back into the game and play without future problems. I very much hope they don't ban people with only a guess.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

This is one of the more ridiculous threads I've seen in these forums. OP, just take a deep breath and let it go. Seriously, there are far more important things going on in this world to get so excited over.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel69 View Post
    This is one of the more ridiculous threads I've seen in these forums. OP, just take a deep breath and let it go. Seriously, there are far more important things going on in this world to get so excited over.
    Are you going to refund my $60 I had to work for? Otherwise, this is a big deal, since I'm not made out of money. I've only started to play this game for a week and a half, and now I'm getting cheated. With out a defined fight, I'll always have this warning hanging over my account so long as I stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by WetPus View Post
    I wont be sticking around much longer.
    What a fantastic idea. Get lost!

ITT: rebellious teenager fights the almighty trion customer support!
    its 24 hours dude, get over it

Quote Originally Posted by retteb View Post
    ITT: rebellious teenager fights the almighty trion customer support!
    its 24 hours dude, get over it
    Yeah and the next time he gets forced underground by that glitch they might perma-ban him. Would you say get over it then? He payed 60 dollars to play a game, not get forced into a glitch and get banned 3 weeks into playing.
    Last edited by AngelOfTheGuardians; 06-11-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast