Closed Thread

Thread: My threads are closed?

Rift Disciple

Default My threads are closed?

Might be a silly question, but as i'm confused to why, I figured I might post my question here. I know, perhaps I should send a ticket, but I figure I might get a answer from you folks out there. I myself have two guesses: 1) The thread was inactive. 2) A thread not suitable to the main topic that is being discussed in that Forum. I might be doing the same thing here, but...it never hurts to try^^ I hope anyone out there answers in due time Sincerely EvilMegaCookie.

I wish I had a link for you, but I've seen a moderator explain that all inactive threads are locked after a certain time.

Quote Originally Posted by Palvy View Post
    I wish I had a link for you, but I've seen a moderator explain that all inactive threads are locked after a certain time.
    Yes this is correct. Inactive threads are locked after a certain amount of time.

As a good rule of thumb, if you have any questions about action taken on the forum, please email community@riftgame.com and we will attempt to answer your question the best we can.

Since we have addressed this question, we will now be closing this thread.
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread