+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E3 in a few hours

Default E3 in a few hours

http://www.g4tv.com/
    http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/tv-schedule/

Looks sweet. Not sure how to feel about the supposed Halo 4 stuff. If it's true great, but that's a big IF.

Anyone else watching this? Most of my guild is going to watch yet. Can't wait for Wed though.

I'm really upset that Microsoft can't do anything better with the Kinect. I'm glad I bought one for Dance Central and Kinect Fitness, also it's Netflix compatibility. Beyond that, I see no reason to keep buying titles for it.

Can't wait until they show MW3, it's gonna be SO AWESOME!!!
    "Trying is the first step towards failure."
    -Homer J. Simpson

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkawelian View Post
    Can't wait until they show MW3, it's gonna be SO AWESOME!!!
    Ugh not another CoD title. Activision has beaten that one to death and then some.

Didn't they say a couple years ago that they were no longer gonna do E3 every year? What happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflyy69 View Post
    Ugh not another CoD title. Activision has beaten that one to death and then some.
    100% agreed. I honestly don't understand it. This, and Bioware. They literally release the exact same game with slightly better graphics and a slightly different locale. Otherwise all of the mechanics are borderline identical. And these console n00bs lap it up likes its god's nectar.

All i can say is thank god for Witcher 2 breaking the cycle of ****ty single player games being released, especially on console first then ported to PC.

Duuuuude Im so stoked about the new Halo trilogy!

I wont hold my breath for a Battlefront 3 announcement. Been waiting for years on that one. Best game ever IMO.

Lookin forward to this years E3! SW:TOR!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Helmholz View Post
    I'm really upset that Microsoft can't do anything better with the Kinect. I'm glad I bought one for Dance Central and Kinect Fitness, also it's Netflix compatibility. Beyond that, I see no reason to keep buying titles for it.
    I assume your opinion has changed after the demo this afternoon.... Or are you so geeked out you cant see straight?

Halo 4: Confirmed

Kinect usage for ME 3. Confirmed. Liara Confirmed. Wrex. Confirmed. Legion Confirmed. Garris Confirmed. Useless Scientist Confirmed. Joker Confirmed. Grunt sounded like he was on one of those transmissions so assume he's back.

E3 was HUGE for microsoft today. Utterly insane.

FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    Not really my thing but I'd be interested in doing a beta of it, because Trion has really impressed me with RIFT. The whole synergy of tv show and game also seems interesting.

I wonder what they will be having in the way of Rift news at E3?
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion5182 View Post
    I assume your opinion has changed after the demo this afternoon.... Or are you so geeked out you cant see straight?

Halo 4: Confirmed

Kinect usage for ME 3. Confirmed. Liara Confirmed. Wrex. Confirmed. Legion Confirmed. Garris Confirmed. Useless Scientist Confirmed. Joker Confirmed. Grunt sounded like he was on one of those transmissions so assume he's back.

E3 was HUGE for microsoft today. Utterly insane.
    Agree, today really showed off the new technology they are bringing to the table. At this rate I see no reason to even continue with crappy cable depending on their line up. The bing system looks great, it seems to run excellent. The integration was fantastic. Loved the gunsmith stuff.

Then there is the tease for Halo 4. HELL YES!!

Oh and to the guy QQing about consoles, well enjoy your 3 games a year if you want. I will continue to use my console and my pc and get the best of both. In fact, I probably use my xbox more than the pc. It integrates TV, music player, dvd, and games in a really accessible package. The distribution is much easier also. So please, continue to moan and groan about consoles. The rest of us will laugh and enjoy our plethora of games while you get ports. Face it, more and more developers are switching because that is where the money is. With the new voice only, oh yes. It's going to add even more console gamers. In the meantime I will continue to use both and not act like an idiot insulting one group or the other.

+ Reply to Thread