+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing while waiting?

Shadowlander

Default What game are you playing while waiting?

Right now, im playing good ol Age of Empires 3. So much fun, never played it before.

Quote Originally Posted by RiftinmySoup View Post
    Right now, im playing good ol Age of Empires 3. So much fun, never played it before.
    I played other games so much waiting for Rift to be playable that I decided to just play those games, and hit Rift up when they were dead. TF2 will always be fun and exciting
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Edison

Stop the Beating!

While waiting for what?
    Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Whytwulf View Post
    While waiting for what?
    Queue. Briarrcliff 1 hour 15 mins.

Soulwalker

Rift of course

Quote Originally Posted by RiftinmySoup View Post
    Queue. Briarrcliff 1 hour 15 mins.
    Oh, huh. Sorry about your choice of servers.

EDIT: Oops, forgot the topic...

Playing Hellgate closed beta and having a blast.
    Last edited by Whytwulf; 06-05-2011 at 11:28 AM.
    Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

Worms armageddon, but I'm not waiting for anything.

Ascendant

When I don't have time to play Rift (or need a break from it) I'm playing Terraria (think Minecraft meets a NES style platformer with rpg elements). Its very fun and addictive and far better than boring *** Minecraft.

http://www.terraria.org/
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

The Witcher 2... and thinking about resubbing to STO (shut up, I like it lol).
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Telaran

Well, I am playing a totally sub par game while waiting , sub par and with totally repetative,boring and non challengeing content, totally imbalanced souls and classes, some even broken souls. Although the game does look polished its a shame that its only on the surface. Did fancy trying out PVP for abit, soon ran away from that, total dross. I think the Devs have no idea tbh and am really getting anoyed and frustrated while waiting for the game proper ...

Oh, ill stop rambling, Im playing 'Rift' while waiting for the promised game of 'Rift' to hit .........

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    The Witcher 2... and thinking about resubbing to STO (shut up, I like it lol).
    I beat The Witcher 2 already, kinda dissapointed it ended so abruptly =/ I had just crafted the awesomest sword, awesomest armor and had it for like half a boss fight then the game was over.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwyki View Post
    Rift of course
    This.

/10char
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I beat The Witcher 2 already, kinda dissapointed it ended so abruptly =/ I had just crafted the awesomest sword, awesomest armor and had it for like half a boss fight then the game was over.
    If you powered through just the main storyline and did none of the side quests, then yeah its incredibly short. But you can also replay it and choose options you didnt before. Theres various endings (about 16) according to how you responded.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    If you powered through just the main storyline and did none of the side quests, then yeah its incredibly short. But you can also replay it and choose options you didnt before. Theres various endings (about 16) according to how you responded.
    I did all of the side quests and it was still short. I haven't yet played through to try the other options though, the box says 4 different beginnings but I don't know how to access the other 3.

You mmust be one of those people who sits down and plays a game until its finished. lol I couldnt do that. It might take me a month to play a game through, or longer.

I havent figured out the alternate beginnings either... of course Ive been busy modding the game a little so the combat isnt so wonky. I know some people whine that its too easy, but then they are probly masochists too. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast