+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I would like apologize to the Trion and ...

Rift Disciple

Default I would like apologize to the Trion and ...

all the people visiting these forums. For some reason 80% of the posts are people whining, crying, complaining, etc. I know I know, this is me complaining about the complainers, but not really.

I actually do enjoy this game, and want to apologize to all involved who must get tired of all the QQ. I dont read the forums much anymore - because the QQ is too great.

If you want to complain, how about also making a thread focusing on something positive also. I know that be difficult considering how spoiled gamers seem these days. But if you want a game to increase then its important to feed it some positivity along with your QQs.

Just think about how your parents may have seemed when they kept on your *** about doing this or that, and you were just like 'give it a break for a minute'. Imagine the smile on your face if instead of your Mom yelling at you to get out of bed, etc etc, she said 'oh deer boy, sleep in sleepy head, and ill make you some pancakes, your favorite."

K now go make some pancakes and bring them to the forum.

Rift Chaser

If you feel that bad about it, you could offer yourself as a human sacrifice to the mmo gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaise View Post
    If you feel that bad about it, you could offer yourself as a human sacrifice to the mmo gods.
    I accept pretty virgins only. No goats, sheep or other farm animals. No dwarves either. I can never tell the males from the females because of the beards.
    Server issues? Check here first - http://www.riftgame.com/en/shardstatus/

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaise View Post
    I feel bad enough to apologize for it yes, just as you should probably apologize for your many many failures at witty comments on the internet.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Evnflo View Post

Just think about how your parents may have seemed when they kept on your *** about doing this or that, and you were just like 'give it a break for a minute'.
    Yeah...except if I told my mother that my mouth would have gotten slapped. Since Trion can't afford to start acting Draconian on the forums or alienate even more people, the QQ will continue. Part of the problem is too few mods.

Sez

Huzzah! This has shed light on the problem, and turned the tide against the "stupids."

Oh wait, no it hasn't

/watches the thread slowly slip into the page 5 oblivion...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Vale View Post
    I accept pretty virgins only. No goats, sheep or other farm animals. No dwarves either. I can never tell the males from the females because of the beards.
    how about puppies?especially the ankle/toy breeds and their owners too?

Rift Chaser

I feel bad enough to apologize for it yes, just as you should probably apologize for your many many failures at witty comments on the internet.
    oh lol you took it seriously! Re the sacrifice, don't do i!, was only kidding.

You saying you're not reading the forums anymore, but you're reading the forums = eh?

Banned

Sad thing is.. there is more content on the forums then in the game.. really!

Rift Disciple

I would like to add: I think I have come to the conclusion that many normal gamers are happy with the game and dont need to complain at every turn. I think those people play the game and dont spend a ton of time on the forums. I think that the forums tend to attract a certain type of whinney gamer, or trolls and what have you. This is a non scientific conclusion just a thought that just hit me, when I realized not one person came in the thread to agree with my thoughts on the non stop QQ here. But if negativity is all they feed you through the forums, they probably only feed themselves it too irl.

all the people visiting these forums. For some reason 80% of the posts are people whining, crying, complaining, etc. I know I know, this is me complaining about the complainers, but not really.

I actually do enjoy this game, and want to apologize to all involved who must get tired of all the QQ. I dont read the forums much anymore - because the QQ is too great.

If you want to complain, how about also making a thread focusing on something positive also. I know that be difficult considering how spoiled gamers seem these days. But if you want a game to increase then its important to feed it some positivity along with your QQs.

Just think about how your parents may have seemed when they kept on your *** about doing this or that, and you were just like 'give it a break for a minute'. Imagine the smile on your face if instead of your Mom yelling at you to get out of bed, etc etc, she said 'oh deer boy, sleep in sleepy head, and ill make you some pancakes, your favorite."

K now go make some pancakes and bring them to the forum.
    Lol...why apologize for another person's stupidity??

I would like to add: I think I have come to the conclusion that many normal gamers are happy with the game and dont need to complain at every turn. I think those people play the game and dont spend a ton of time on the forums. I think that the forums tend to attract a certain type of whinney gamer, or trolls and what have you. This is a non scientific conclusion just a thought that just hit me, when I realized not one person came in the thread to agree with my thoughts on the non stop QQ here. But if negativity is all they feed you through the forums, they probably only feed themselves it too irl.
    Plenty of positive and helpful threads on the forums.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

+ Reply to Thread