+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 201

Thread: Rate the song above you....

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Rayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default Rate the song above you....

    Yes, a crappy rating thread! The rating here is 1-5 stars.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiGPckX4Lo

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Havenless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayk View Post
    Yes, a crappy rating thread! The rating here is 1-5 stars.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiGPckX4Lo
    3 stars

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830xNRZg3Fo

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple DxMxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havenless View Post
    4 stars, A little long for me. Here have a short song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4KI...eature=related

    Homemade, but someone has amazing talent.

    Here is a remix somepony might like more.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a9M-...eature=related

  4. #4
    Soulwalker Rayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DxMxD View Post
    4 stars, A little long for me. Here have a short song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4KI...eature=related

    Homemade, but someone has amazing talent.

    Here is a remix somepony might like more.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a9M-...eature=related
    1 Star for both, sorry. I don't consider techno music really. And that particularly was the stuff of nightmares for me.

    But, I approve of this thread, love to hear new music, except just not awful techno like that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McI1N...eature=related
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

  6. #6
    Soulwalker Zirow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    skillfull but i m not much into this musik so 3/5

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81D5HfOnjqw

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Fulgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8

    Default

    3/5

    Death metal at it's finest. RIP Chuck.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgK60w0yH8Q
    As I stand shoulder to shoulder with my battle brother, I am forced to wonder: who can I trust? I am asked to fight men who I once called comrade. I ask myself: what manner of ruin will befall us next?

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Bauhauzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    198

    Default

    3/5 - personally I think Napalm Death and Morbid Angel were the 2 best death metal bands (I do like that the bassist uses his fingers and not a pick though).

    Man or Astroman? for high-octane surf punk...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps32wFxDY94

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Leharic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauhauzer View Post
    3/5 - personally I think Napalm Death and Morbid Angel were the 2 best death metal bands (I do like that the bassist uses his fingers and not a pick though).

    Man or Astroman? for high-octane surf punk...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps32wFxDY94
    Reminds me of DK, 5/5. Good stuff, thanks for the link.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWpl2CaCnVA
    Last edited by Leharic; 06-04-2011 at 08:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Havenless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leharic View Post
    Reminds me of DK, 5/5. Good stuff, thanks for the link.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWpl2CaCnVA
    not my cup of tea, but 4/5 for the chicks alone,


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGs28oh-_w0 the outro starting at 5:14 = eargasm
    Last edited by Havenless; 06-04-2011 at 09:45 AM.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGs28oh-_w0 the outro starting at 5:14 = eargasm
    4/5 I'm not much into the black/death vocals but the music there is pretty killer. Thats black metal right? Sometimes I have a hard time telling the difference.

    Not a big fan of death metal but these guys and of course Death (RIP Chuck) are my favorites. Though these guys are more death thrash than straight up death.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMl8eXiHjg
    Last edited by Khelendross; 06-04-2011 at 09:51 AM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

  12. #12
    Soulwalker Tidrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Not a big fan of death metal but these guys and of course Death (RIP Chuck) are my favorites. Though these guys are more death thrash than straight up death.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMl8eXiHjg
    4/5 After listening to some "extreme" metal (wikipedia's description), I just have to post something almost awfully generic. I think I'm more into black thrash.

    So I'm having a nostalgia trip. Soilwork - Distortion Sleep.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYhtqPVlk4
    Last edited by Tidrek; 06-04-2011 at 10:12 AM.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidrek View Post
    4/5 After listening to some "extreme" metal (wikipedia's description), I just have to post something almost awfully generic. I think I'm more into black thrash.

    So I'm having a nostalgia trip. Soilwork - Distortion Sleep.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYhtqPVlk4
    5/5, Soilwork is awesome (earlier is better) and not sure if you are aware or not, but Demonoid the band I posted that you rated, has 2 guys from Soilwork in the band! Its a collaboration supergroup sort of thing with guys from Therion and Soilwork!

    The kings of thrash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKG3n19GdJI The riff at 2:38 is one of my favorite metal riffs of all time.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

  14. #14
    Soulwalker Tidrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    The kings of thrash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKG3n19GdJI The riff at 2:38 is one of my favorite metal riffs of all time.
    Dare I say 3/5. Haven't listened to much Megadeth at all. Strange that.

    Since thrash came up.

    Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1vGXiZOoo

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidrek View Post
    Dare I say 3/5. Haven't listened to much Megadeth at all. Strange that.

    Since thrash came up.

    Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1vGXiZOoo
    Blasphemy!

    Heh, I didn't care for that Cavalera song, found it very pedestrian and the vocals lame. 2/5

    Here's something very different. Israeli Progressive Death Metal! Death vocals early, rest is clean sung, with female vocals at the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is-t5aKPLok
    Last edited by Khelendross; 06-04-2011 at 01:27 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts