+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup: Vancouver VS Boston!!

Default Stanley Cup: Vancouver VS Boston!!

Anyone else excited? I realize hockey isn't as big as basketball/football/celebrity sex tapes/baseball in the U.S of A, but considering how dominant U.S. teams are, there has to be some hardcore followers...

Anyways, I'm from Vancouver, and winning the cup is loooooong over due for us.
    Snob - Rogue
    Smug - Cleric

I'm going for the Canucks too, i've been going for them since there were no canadian teams left. But I can't wait for the games their gonna be awesome
    "Trying is the first step towards failure."
    -Homer J. Simpson

Gotta root for Boston since the Canucks beat the Blackhawks already. Should be some damn good games and I'm looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Previously my guess was Vancouver in 6...but with Malholtra back in, I'm dropping that to 5.

Boston doesn't stand a chance against Vancouver when they are playing their best.
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

I m a Detroit fan but since they were eliminated I may have to go for Boston. I have always had a soft spot for them. Maybe its original six elitism.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakranka View Post
    Previously my guess was Vancouver in 6...but with Malholtra back in, I'm dropping that to 5.

Boston doesn't stand a chance against Vancouver when they are playing their best.
    Thomas in goal means Boston stands a chance against anyone.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Thomas is overrated. Vancouver in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourgen View Post
    Thomas in goal means Boston stands a chance against anyone.
    Thomas in goal means when the Bruins lose they only lose by 1 or 2, as opposed to 2-4 with a normal goalie against a top performing Canuck team.
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

If Canucks live up to their potential, Bruins have no chance.

GO GO GO VANCOUVER CANUCKS!
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Rift Disciple

Vancouver in 6. However my teams are all out, im just happy San Jose and Tampa Bay were eliminated. Nice to see two big hockey cities duking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Vancouver in 6. However my teams are all out, im just happy San Jose and Tampa Bay were eliminated. Nice to see two big hockey cities duking it out.
    I throughly enjoyed the San Jose/Vancouver series, even though it only went 5 games. Each game was a lot of fun to watch. I just hope the Boston/Vancouver series is just as exciting.

The San Jose vs Vancouver was a travesty. The reffing, for or against was waaaaay to strict. I haven't seen such a display of nonsense in ages. 30 penalties in two game?
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The San Jose vs Vancouver was a travesty. The reffing, for or against was waaaaay to strict. I haven't seen such a display of nonsense in ages. 30 penalties in two game?
    I can't disagree there, but it certainly made for some interesting hockey. The last game was especially interesting considering there was only what, 4 penalties called the whole game? The rest had 12-15 easy.

I have to root for my home team. GO VAN.

I was rooting for Boston to take Tampa though, only because Tim Thomas is fun to watch in goal. He reminds me of watching Patrick Roy.

I'm bumping this simply because last nights game was AWESOME!

(well, mainly because Vancouver won, the biting issue not so much)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast