+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a MMO to play with rift.

Default Looking for a MMO to play with rift.

Yah, title explains it pretty much. Wanna try another MMO besides rift. I played WoW for 6 yrs and canceled my account to relief the funds for a new MMO addiction.

Hows City of heros?

Hows LOTRO?

I'm casual but like a little challenge but not mind numbing long.

Thanks!
    Account Cancelled 03/10/2013
    0 Months paid game time remaining.
    Bring the fun back into Rift.

lotro is a grind and a half from what i saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira420 View Post
    lotro is a grind and a half from what i saw.
    yeah, I really don' like grinds. FFXI was the reason for that. 3 lvl 75's >.<

Got any good questing MMO's? Love to do missions and stuff.
    Account Cancelled 03/10/2013
    0 Months paid game time remaining.
    Bring the fun back into Rift.

personally im addicted to rift, and i have tried witcher 2 recently its not bad but not mmo

Along with Rift I occasionally play Global Agenda (now free to play), which is a shooter, but it's has some MMOish elements.
    With APB being rereleased, and now in open beta, I've been jumping back into that. (Despite the games abundance of issues, I still enjoyed it before RTW got shut down)
    In terms of your typical fantasy MMO, Allods Online is a fairly decent free to play title. Some people might suggest Vindictus, but I found the gameplay to be pretty shallow.

This thread's probably going to get closed...
    Snob - Rogue
    Smug - Cleric

I quite like CoH. If you've been wanting to get away from jerks and the Holy Trinity model, CoH is ideal.

A team is 1-8 people. For most content, you can have ANY TEAM SIZE YOU WANT. And any composition. 8 Defenders? Okay. 8 Scrappers? Okay. 8 Masterminds? Sure, but watch out for narrow doorways.

The game has features to match levels, so a lot of people will advertise for groups "any level, any archetype", and they mean it.

I've rarely seen anyone be a jerk about someone else's spec or play. Got a concept build which completely gimps your character, but it sounds awesome and fits your bio? Great, we can work with that. My character's a concept build too...
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread