+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Get to know the Community/Moderation Team!

Cool Get to know the Community/Moderation Team!

Hey everyone!

We understand that you, the community wish to talk to us from time to time and find it difficult to find a way. This thread is designed to do just that; talk to us! Tell us about your day, your pastimes, any hobbies or just anything that's on your mind! We will have members from our moderation team popping in, maybe our community management team and maybe if we're lucky, our dev team may even pop in from time to time to say hi! Once again, this isn't anything formal, its more of an off-topic "get to know you and have you get to know us" kind of thread.

Now, we also should point out that this thread is not designed as a place for bashing Trion employees, discussing policy concerns, action taken on the forums or in-game (including closed threads, warnings/infractions issued, bans, etc) or anything of the sort. We should also remind everyone that the Code of Conduct still applies here and should be respected.

With that said, feel free to ask us questions! So long as it is not related to the above and isn't too personal, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.

So let's start it off, tell us, how's your day going?
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

My day is going horribly, as I have yet to have any bacon(tm)

when will we have new pvp team?
    Last edited by Arxangel; 05-24-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxangel View Post
    when will we have new pvp team?
    Have you no manners? That is no way to greet our friends. Lets try that again, only this time be more subtle and humane.

My days going great, but that's mostly because I spent majority of it on Rift. Great game. I'd like to introduce the concept of something I'd know Walsingham would love, which is quiet popular on the Steampike shard. This concept is a conjuration of your two favorite things put together, that's right, it's Baconpie(tm). Those who aren't so lucky to try it already crave it, while those fortunate enough to have had a slice of this oily bacon infested pie foam at the mouth as their hunger fuels them towards the kitchen to tell their wives to cook more.

Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Plexus View Post
    bacon infested pie foam
    Pardon me, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Reminds me of a conversation our team had a few days back, it was a decision on what to make for dinner. 3 options, the one with bacon won with an overwhelming vote...actually come to think of it, I don't think anyone voted for anything else! haha

PS - was SO good...mmm bacon
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

My day is, well. Tuesday. It's trash night, I hate it.

I have spent an enjoyable day trying to figure out whether /who is reporting accurately up to 29 people, or whether it misses some people. Also what "medium" really means.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

My whole week is crap because I can't get HBOGo to watch Episode 7 of Game of Thrones. I don't want to wait till sunday!
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    My whole week is crap because I can't get HBOGo to watch Episode 7 of Game of Thrones. I don't want to wait till sunday!
    After last Episode, I'm actually starting to get into that show. The war is coming soon, should be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    You're missing out Episode 07 adds some quiet fantastic plot twists and kills off a couple of heroes. As Jaranka said, a war is in the makings. Though with who, not that it matters, nothing can be said for certain.

Good morning everyone! I just got myself a new profile picture, courtesy of Hp94 (thank you!).

Winter is coming to Westeros but over here it's summer and getting a little too warm for comfort. I need a new AC!

Quote Originally Posted by Eorith View Post
    Good morning everyone! I just got myself a new profile picture, courtesy of Hp94 (thank you!).

Winter is coming to Westeros but over here it's summer and getting a little too warm for comfort. I need a new AC!
    Pfft, ACs cost an arm and a leg. They made windows that you can open on hot days, ya know?

Rich Aemry

Default Thanks!

I want to thank the moderation team for listening to community concerns and starting this thread. I've never been so impressed with the stand up nature of a gaming company.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyninja1 View Post
    Pfft, ACs cost an arm and a leg. They made windows that you can open on hot days, ya know?
    But what if it's 90 degrees outside?!

Actually, I got one of those box/window-type ACs last summer just for my room (which is also where I have my PC) but my electric bill almost doubled so I'm looking for other solutions this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Aemry View Post
    I want to thank the moderation team for listening to community concerns and starting this thread. I've never been so impressed with the stand up nature of a gaming company.
    But ... I'm ... sitting down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast