+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon Styles.

Default Weapon Styles.

So, I haven't seen the entire arsenal that Rift has to offer, but so far, i've noticed that models get re-used alot of times. Sometimes with very little change in the model to make it look different.

I'm quite dissapointed that, i.e. the sword model looks... well this small.. It does make me wonder if endgame weapons look all that much better?

This is a question, and at the same time a shout-out to you guys to show the weapons you think look best.
    Hated by many. Confronted by none.

Olujiwan - 2x - Riftblade / Champion / Paladin
    Noxiva - 3x - Marksman / Ranger / Assassin

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Syobevoli View Post
    So, I haven't seen the entire arsenal that Rift has to offer, but so far, i've noticed that models get re-used alot of times. Sometimes with very little change in the model to make it look different.

I'm quite dissapointed that, i.e. the sword model looks... well this small.. It does make me wonder if endgame weapons look all that much better?

This is a question, and at the same time a shout-out to you guys to show the weapons you think look best.
    I totally thought by the title that you were going to request for like, ways the weapon fights, so it deals more damage to certain types of targets than others. You know, like the difference between fighting blade in or out with a knife, sacrificing control for power.

Admittingly though, all armor is victim to model reuse as well.

Just a fact of a game.

+ Reply to Thread