Thread: 20 Tricks To Detect If You Are In Presence Of A "Rift Troll"

Default 20 Tricks To Detect If You Are In Presence Of A "Rift Troll"

Here we go, You'll recognize a lot of players,

1st: If someone's accuse you of trolling when you bring facts

2nd:If someone's corrects your grammar

3rd:If someone's never answer a simple Yes/No question

4th:If someone's hates you because some other people hates you

5th:If someone's insults you because your nationality

6th:If someone's says that you are an horrible player but you never played with him

7th:If someone's act like he's perfect and never do mistakes

8th:If someone's completely change subject when you bring facts

9th:If someone's act like everything is super easy, and they never ever wiped, not even once

10th:If someone'S talks about your mom

11th:If someone's act like he is in a hurry, when playing rift is all he have to do in reality

12th:if someone's thinks dps and hps values r meaningful,

13th:If someone's act like they would have cleared an encounter when in reality they never did

14th:if someone's ignores you because he does'nt want to admit a mistake he did, and will never admit it, even tho we all know there is nothing wrong with doing mistakes, because its how human learns ,

15th:If someone's try to join your guild out of nowhere, when you never sent any message, and that person first guild message is OMG !! YAY, Silly Rift Trolls

16th:If someone's will keep telling you lies, and trying really hard to make you believe by all means that he's 100% honest, when it have 0 credibility,

17th:if someone's telling you to shut up and that 51 specs r good but when you ask them to explain why, they dont bring a single good reason,

18th:if someone's in a dungeon with people that does'nt know the dungeon and yell at the guy that does'nt know instead of explaining him the mechanics

19th:if someone's asks you for a raid rift daily invite after he said ******** about you in the past 2-3 days,

and Finally 20Th:if someone's hates exxy and when you ask them why, they cant even give a valid reason

Sincerely, Exxy

Started with a few ideas, Would have never tought i would get 20,

Flame At Will, Try To Be Creative !

21) 99% Chance if they have responded to one threads, they are a troll. Or really really stu . . .
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

1st: 9 on 10 you are convinced you're telling The Truth, while that one is subjective. Thus the OP may be a troll.
    CPU: i7-2600k @ 4.5 Ghz | GPU: GeForce 560 GTX Ti | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz 7-9-7-24 | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Call me a troll, but the urge to correct your horrible English is really hard to resist
    Hated by many. Confronted by none.

Olujiwan - 2x - Riftblade / Champion / Paladin
    Noxiva - 3x - Marksman / Ranger / Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Syobevoli View Post
    Call me a troll, but the urge to correct your horrible English is really hard to resist
    Oh good. I'm not the only one then.
    "Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post

12th:if someone's thinks dps and hps values r meaningful,
    They might not be "the end all be all", but they are not utterly meaningless.

Shield of Telara

22) They post a list of the Top 20 things a troll would do.

I forgot

Its kinda funny, how all the replies r in my list ;)

I forgot one,

21th:If someone'S refuse to accept the truth and blame you when you did nothing wrong !

+ Reply to Thread