+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ultimate MMO announcement -- twist-a-wish revisited

Default The ultimate MMO announcement -- twist-a-wish revisited

Okay, forum game!

I post an MMO announcement. Next person posts a complaint about the problems with the announcement, and tries to write an announcement that no one can think of a way to complain about.

Example:
    EverCraft Online is pleased to announce that we've reached our financial goals for the year, and will be allowing everyone to play free for the rest of the year, without subscription charges.
    Response:
    Oceanic players are one day further into the year than NA players, so we're getting screwed on this. Why should we have to pay for more of the year than the NA customers? ECO's continued mistreatment of Oceanic players is unacceptable.
    Okay, now your turn! (Please stick with "EverCraft Online" so we don't have forum readers getting confused as to where these announcements came from.)

For Immediate Release

EverCraft Online is pleased to announce that our previously-announced expansion pack, Everything You Wanted Ever is available immediately, and that rather than charging $40 for the expansion, we are providing it free to all current and future subscribers. Have fun with the new content, and thanks from all of us at ECO!
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Soulwalker

(This sounds fun! Unfortunately I had nothing to add, though I thought I did.)
    Last edited by Omega Emperor; 05-25-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    CPU: Intel i7-920 2.67GHz
    GFX: MSI Nvidia Geforce NGTX480
    MOBO: EVGA FTW3 x58 Edition
    RAM: 3x2GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz
    HDD: 2x1TB Samsung F3 7200RPM HDD
    Opt.Drive: Pioneer Blu-Ray Burner
    PSU: XFX 850w
    Casing: XCLIO Windtunnel

+ Reply to Thread