+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WoW player rages because he dings. Rift players know better!

Default WoW player rages because he dings. Rift players know better!

now im all for blizzard helping out the noobs but surely this is pushing it a bit far

i recently started a priest (few hours ago to be exact) It would appear blizz have added some auto-save your ***, feature

to elaborate, numerous times i came close to dying (i was going to pick myself up with flash heal), i'm talking 20% hp here, but before i even got chance to cast the heal my hp jumped back up to100%....on its own

seriously whats going on? is this to cater to new players who may struggle to press the grand total of 2 buttons that you have at low levels? or is this a bug. It seems a tad bit over-kill on the whole hand holding thing blizz already have going on at low levels
    lol

Early morning entertainment at its best!

awsome lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anomolis View Post
    awsome lol
    Now that is classic
    All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I just love to check MMO-Champion for my daily update on WoW and the blue tracker.
    Hilarious to see some of the threads blue posts are made in.
    Hated by many. Confronted by none.

Olujiwan - 2x - Riftblade / Champion / Paladin
    Noxiva - 3x - Marksman / Ranger / Assassin

"OMFG I dinged in 5 seconds! NERDRAGE!!"

LOL and the funniest part is that they still play that POS game...

Admittedly I miss the game sometimes back when it was actually sorta-fun and not some amusement ride, mostly I miss my Draenei and my Gnome. >.>

But even so, I would resub to Aion before I would Wow.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Shadowlander

I haven't said a "Gratz" nor wil I ever to any online game in which you don't lose levels and it is so easy to level.

In old Everquest "Gratz" was appropriate because it took a while to level and it was so easily lost even by a falling death.

+ Reply to Thread