Closed Thread

Thread: Constructive Criticism: Why did you cancel your Subscription?

Plane Touched

Default Constructive Criticism: Why did you cancel your Subscription?

Personally, I love the game but cancelled my Subscription due to the following reasons.
    • Lack of server population.(Will come back once the merge/transfers happen. Not going to re-roll another 50 after having done so already.)
    • Lack of Difficulty with the 1.2 patch.(Dungeons were a decent time waster but now I fall asleep doing them.)
    • Raids are not difficult.(Hardest part of a Raid is getting the people together.)
    • PvP is lacking.(Tired of playing with the same 5 people day in and day out.)

Again, I DO plan on coming back.

These were just a few things that bother me. Tired of going afk in Meridian.

Feel free to add negative or positive feedback.

This topic is mainly for people who cancelled, not fan boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocs View Post
    Personally, I love the game but cancelled my Subscription due to the following reasons.
    • Lack of server population.(Will come back once the merge/transfers happen. Not going to re-roll another 50 after having done so already.)
    • Lack of Difficulty with the 1.2 patch.(Dungeons were a decent time waster but now I fall asleep doing them.)
    • Raids are not difficult.(Hardest part of a Raid is getting the people together.)
    • PvP is lacking.(Tired of playing with the same 5 people day in and day out.)

Again, I DO plan on coming back.

These were just a few things that bother me. Tired of going afk in Meridian.

Feel free to add negative or positive feedback.

This topic is mainly for people who cancelled, not fan boys.
    If they don't ban you for posting a topic they have already closed once on the general forums I will be happy to see you but as it stands off topic does not stand for anything goes.

Also.

IB4Lock!!
    "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Rocs, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now. We have also closed the other two identical threads, and we hope that you will respect our decision in doing so.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread