+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apocalypse now... or not.

Default Apocalypse now... or not.

I don't think anyone in their right minds actually believed the rantings of some lunatic at some radio station, however;

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/christian-m...092607387.html

Is anyone else as disgusted as I am that there are people who are "DISAPOINTED" that the world didn't end? If you're one of those people and you're praying for everyone to die, what the hell is wrong with you? Oh speaking of hell, my bets on seeing you there.

Yeah people are sheep unfortunately. The biggest sheep are the ones that gave away all their money and belongings, most likely to that con-artist Camping. And what about that nitwit that drove him and his family to California from Maryland!? I bet he feels foolish.

I want to laugh at them for being so stupid, but its just so pathetic, that I can only feel somewhat amused.

Also be careful about posting these sort of messages, I just got a "warning" for discussing "religious" issues on the forums. >.<
    Last edited by FoxMaiden; 05-22-2011 at 05:47 AM.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    Yeah people are sheep unfortunately. The biggest sheep are the ones that gave away all their money and belongings, most likely to that con-artist Camping. And what about that nitwit that drove him and his family to California from Maryland!? I bet he feels foolish.

I want to laugh at them for being so stupid, but its just so pathetic, that I can only feel somewhat amused.

Also be careful about posting these sort of messages, I just got a "warning" for discussing "religious" issues on the forums. >.<
    Lol those people are amusing, yes, I can't honestly feel sorry for them for the simple fact that they assumed they would be "saved" by an invisible sky wizard, and 5.8 billion other people would burn, and the fact that they were OK with that sickens me. They don't deserve Utopian Bliss anymore than I do.

The end of the world is predicted to happen about twice a month, if not more.
    There will always be people, from here on know as idiots, who will believe it and cling on to it as the only truth that matters in their lives.
    There was a fish once who predicted the end of the world, enough idiots thought it was true!
    Well, at least the idiots are busy with their impending dooms instead of bothering everyone else or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Quote Originally Posted by Izithel View Post
    The end of the world is predicted to happen about twice a month, if not more.
    There will always be people, from here on know as idiots, who will believe it and cling on to it as the only truth that matters in their lives.
    There was a fish once who predicted the end of the world, enough idiots thought it was true!
    Well, at least the idiots are busy with their impending dooms instead of bothering everyone else or something.
    Until they run out of justifications for being wrong and decide it's god's/ala's/budha's/spongebob's/Vishnu's will for them to bring on doomsday themselves. That's far more likely to have a tragic end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I don't think anyone in their right minds actually believed the rantings of some lunatic at some radio station, however;

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/christian-m...092607387.html

Is anyone else as disgusted as I am that there are people who are "DISAPOINTED" that the world didn't end? If you're one of those people and you're praying for everyone to die, what the hell is wrong with you? Oh speaking of hell, my bets on seeing you there.
    Yeah. I didn't really think it was the Rapture... thought it did kind of get me on edge for some reason, but yeah... people making too much of a stink about this. It's time to move on

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

I think we all are actually in hell, but we don't know it yet.

I don't know what you are upset about. I love these end of worlders. I always take it as an excuse to party. Just in case I also keep a list of known christians in my neighborhood that have nice stuff for me to loot. Hey I'm Hindu, I'm not being raptured.

Heathkit H-89; 16 KB CPU; 90 KB Zenith HD; 5.25" H/Z-87; HDOS.

Rift Disciple

Or maybe there's no such thing as a good Christian.

Don't take that too seriously, it was a joke ;p.

I'm disappointed...I have a paper due tomorrow, I was hoping it'd be postponed due to the dead walking the earth or w/e was supposed to happen..
    Defiant | Firesand

Poem, I like your sig, but it would look better if you [center]ed it.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

+ Reply to Thread