Closed Thread

Thread: WHOO HOO The world didnt end...

Default WHOO HOO The world didnt end...

Back to Rift everyone!
    Last edited by Orangu; 05-21-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Off topic ... and You have till 6pm till world ends.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Ascendant

How do you know... The world may have died years ago and all you are now is some battery producing chicken run by artificial intelligence. Or maybe the product of some god creature who never wants you to see the real truth. The point being, that with so few senses capable of transmitting information to your brain, how can you know what is real and what is not. If we are the product of a creator do you really think it would have let his ceation have access to the meaning of existence and or its demise. Therefore, any end of the world is trivial as either artificial or heavenly god is simply using its produce for its own purpose. Or there are no gods. You choose. We are but mortal creatures and can prove nothing. ' There is no spoon '.

well you know the CDC DID release a blog about the zombie apocalypse. OMG... Rift should do a "end of the world zombie apoc rift attack on the whole map for 2 hours. All heading towards the capitals of both sides. That would be sooo epic.

What are you guys talking about?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ajhal View Post
    How do you know... The world may have died years ago and all you are now is some battery producing chicken run by artificial intelligence. Or maybe the product of some god creature who never wants you to see the real truth. The point being, that with so few senses capable of transmitting information to your brain, how can you know what is real and what is not. If we are the product of a creator do you really think it would have let his ceation have access to the meaning of existence and or its demise. Therefore, any end of the world is trivial as either artificial or heavenly god is simply using its produce for its own purpose. Or there are no gods. You choose. We are but mortal creatures and can prove nothing. ' There is no spoon '.

BTW, the Matrix was a movie ;)
    Last edited by Walsingham; 05-21-2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Religion

[That's why we didn't reschedule the chili cook off. Can't wait to eat some chili today.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 05-21-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Religion
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    I suggested this in the general forums. One of the devs (I think it was), commented and said that they wouldnt take a stance on real world issues, especially on ones revolving around a religion.

Also since Camping thinks the world revolves around him I am guessing that he claims the Rapture will happen first in his timezone which is California time. So... it wont happen til about 9pm tonight EST.
    Well, the logic in that kinda fails. (Not that Camping's didn't logic totally fail or anything /sarcasm)

He said Rapture was May 21st, and in each time zone on May 21st. It's been the 21st in several time zones for a while now, working its way around the world. If it was supposed to start at 6PM PST, then by the time it crossed the international dateline, it'd be a day off, and that would clash with his predictions.

Also, I can't believe I seriously took the time to point that out. I must SERIOUSLY be bored.
    Last edited by corrin; 05-21-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Rift Disciple

Maybe it did and you are just in denial?

Sez

Change your signature! Its bugging me now.

THAN. THAN. MORE THAN FLESH!!!
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Change your signature! Its bugging me now.

THAN. THAN. MORE THAN FLESH!!!
    This made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    From now on I discriminate against addon users. No addons will be allowed in my groups. /discussion.
    Does that mean no vent?

Stand up and Fight.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi folks,

We realize this thread was intended in good humor, but we don't allow discussion of real-world religion or religious topics on our forums. Since this whole thing is inherently based on real-world religion, we're closing this thread.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread